“Great Food, Great Service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Calhoun
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Placid, FL
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in Calhoun on the way to Indiana. Ate at Longhorn. The service was outstanding as was the food. Have ate at many of Longhorn restaurants in many different states and I must say that this one has been the best.

• Visited August 2013

Tennessee
“A pretty good restaurant with a great location.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I've been to many Longhorn's and this is one of the best. The service was excellent and my chop steak was great. Everyone else in our party of 5 enjoyed their meal. However, the chowder was very disappointing and the loaded baked potato wasn't all that loaded and could be improved. The prices are average. It was a good lunch outing. I'll go back.

Naples, FL
“Service and food excellent”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We visited Longhorn after a long day on the road. We were expecting an experience similar to our Longhorn in FL. We were pleasantly surprised. My husband and son got the porterhouse for two. It was fantastic. My ribeye was also good. Service was excellent.

“Maybe its just me...”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I don't really care for their food, but I do however like their drinks. Very good alcoholic beverages.

1 Thank Glennlw
Illinois
“BBQ is Usually Good”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My ribs had good flavor but the food in general was not hot. When the potato id not hot you know the food was setting waiting to be picked up or not kept hot in the warming tables.

Visited June 2013

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!