“You Will Come Back”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I am a platinum member with several hotel chains, with the remodel at this location I would put this hotel up against any hotels in its class in appearance, cleanliness and the best staff in the industry. And tell Craig I sent you.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for noticing all the hard work our staff does to keep our facility looking up to par.Thanks for advertising our NEW REMODELED LOBBY AND ROOMS .
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you were able to find everything comfortable during your stay. I hope the business that you came for will have you coming back again. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Keep driving to Thomasville. This hotel advertises free WiFi & microwave in all rooms. Aside from going outside standing on 1 foot while patting your head ....u r shot out of luck. No microwaves either. However they have no problem charging $2000 plus a month for a room in the middle of nowhere south Georgia. They r taking advantage of a town that has no other accomadations. WiFi does exist only in the lobby when management allows it. U can complain & within minutes the WiFi will come on but by the time u go back to ur room or go to the restroom the WiFi has been shut down once again. What a coincidence! My husband has been staying here on business for 3 weeks instead of management showing any loyalty to him when a large reunion came in, they downgraded him to a single room so the reunion could b comfortable. Now my daughter's r sleeping on the floor instead of a bed that we once had before the reunion. I realize this is independently owned however they do represent a brand and they not holding up their end. I will continue to post & write letters until the Best Western chain responds. This hotel is only concerned with filling up their rooms even at the expense of other hotel guests. I am currently standing in my pajamas (writing the review) outside of the lobby because this the only spot I can pick up wifi

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Tonya R
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

I would like to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience you received during your stay (MUST BE VISITING YOUR HUSBAND CAUSE WE DON'T HAVE RECORD THAT YOU STAYED WITH US) . I have gotten all my staff together and had them read over your comment. Our staff works very hard to do their best and this is shocking news to find that you had so many issues. I assure you that this will not happen again.
As you comment that your husband staying here and drive from Thomasville to Cairo because we gave him good rate so he choose to drive .Also u comment that no microwave in room .WE NEVER ADVERTISE THAT WE HAVE MICROWAVE IN ROOM .
As you commented that we are greedy ? how ? we have family reunion weekend and when your husband rented room he knew that we dint have rooms for that weekend and as a courtesy we have given same lower rate for that weekend and move to room with one bed as it available and he dint have problems with that cause he dint have to move another hotel and pay more prices for That WEEK .

Your husband still staying with us and he don't have any issue or any inconvenience.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a Excellent Hotel. The room was very clean, the staff was excellent very good customer service, & the breakfast was good. I would stay in this hotel again. No complaints. I would recommend this hotel. The front desk is amazing on all 3 shifts.

• Stayed: July 2014
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for your glowing review. We do our best to keep customers satisfied and nothing makes me happier than seeing guests leave with a smile. Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

To my surprise my stay here was very well. I was expecting Best Western to be "shabby," however the room was very clean, it didn't stink & the customer service was great. For the price, it was worth it.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try our best to make sure everyone is comfortable.It is always great to know that our guest are out there helping us promote our property.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel remodeled in the past year. They did an outstanding job. The lobby/breakfast area is fantastic. The rooms and furniture are excellent. We were very pleased with the room and the lobby; plus the staff was wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff and as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Best Western Executive Inn a leader in excellence. Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Best Western Executive Inn in Cairo Ga.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Rynnae Jones here from Romeo Michigan. My family stayed there due to close by family Gathering. I thought the property was clean pool area nice but could have used 2 Sun Umbrellas by pool . We did have issues w/ toilet flushing not filling the tank up w/ water fast enough. Had it not been for Manager Mr. Craig Ward aka. Mr. 24/7 being so wonderful. We said heck we will make it wk. As my sister stated in her review we can be very particular about our lodging. But I found my room to be clean & the air was working very nicely! The comp. breakfast was good & plentiful as well! Mr. Ward has a excellent work ethic working as a Team Leader for this property. I worked in the hospitality industry in Panama City FL. I recognize a true leader.. A truly great asset to this company.! I believe it could not run as smooth & efficiently with out him as a Leader! Thank-You Mr. Craig Ward.!

Room Tip: Our Room was lower level just outside our door was the pool nice location. No spa on site.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff and specially with CRAIG , as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Best Western Executive Inn a leader in excellence. Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Best Western!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

In town from Michigan for a family reunion and pretty disappointed to find we were staying at a motel. I did not know Best Westerns had motels. I assumed they were all hotels. It's older but there has been some remodeling done. Lobby is nice and breakfast is very good! Beds are big and comfy, bathroom is tiny with old plumbing but with new flooring to try to spruce it up. Nice sized in room refrigerator.

There were quite a few things that we typically would have complained about- hit or miss toilet functionality in one of the rooms, housekeeping missing another of our rooms, but the manager Craig Ward's hustle and willingness to do anything to help to make our stay better just made us forget about any petty issue we may have to whine about. He is a HOOT. Funny, accommodating, gracious and HARD WORKING. I don't know what he is being paid but it isn't enough! I can guarantee the MAIN REASON ANYBODY GOES BACK, especially with a new hotel in the area, is CRAIG WARD. We just loved him. He definitely earned a few honorable mentions when we retell the stories associated to this family trip we took to visit our deceased father's childhood home. We are a pack of five metropolitan women that are difficult to please and we left with nothing but great memories of our stay. I am a snooty, snobby nit-picky four/five-star-hotel type of traveler and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would DEFINITELY STAY THERE AGAIN, as long as they have Craig. He's just great.

Oh, and so is the Mexican restaurant attached. Tasty food and delicious margaritas. Also recommend a trip up the road to Mr. Chix for fried chicken and Okra. Nice staff there too and great food.

We all took a swim in the pool too. Very refreshing.

Room Tip: If you don't want a parking spot directly outside your room, ask for a poolside room. It just se...
1  Thank Jessica W

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cairo
Baymont Inn & Suites Thomasville
Quality Inn Bainbridge
Quality Inn Bainbridge
#2 of 7 in Bainbridge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!