“Clean and good location”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This hotel is easy to find, going west on US84, just turn left at the 1st traffic light in town and the Best Western is on the corner.

I enjoyed the complimentary continental breakfast that had many choices, located just off of the lobby. There is also Jose's, a Mexican restaurant in an attached building off of the lobby.

My advice for a quieter room is to get a room towards the end away from the lobby and the highway.

Room Tip: Rooms can be reserved on the east side (away from US84) and ground floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and for your comments! We work hard everyday to ensure that all of our guests have a great, comfortable stay. The staff and I truly appreciate your patronage to the BEST WESTERN EXECUTIVE INN and look forward to seeing you again on your next stay!
Again, thank you for your comments!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed at this local Best Western on a trip to Georgia for the Moultrie Car Show and swap meet. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was good--full compliment of cereals, eggs, sausage, breads and fruits. Hotel is undergoing renovations--updating lobby etc. Not much going on in the town, and only a few places to eat a "real" meal, but fine for an overnight.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am happy to see that we made your stay pleasant. Our Breakfast attendants do their best to make sure our food is fresh and hot at all times. Our Housekeepers take pride in our rooms and do their best by making sure everything is clean and neat. I do hope that we do see you again.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My stay with staff, room and location was fantastic. The only thing that I felt was lacking was breakfast both the quality and selection. However I do realize compared to the cost I normally spend for a room with breakfast I may have no room to speak negative as this room was less then half of what I normally pay. However if you would like to stand out above all the rest if you only slightly tweeked your breakfast it would be accomplished as the room and staff already stood above all the rest.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of our staff I would like to thank you for all of your feedback. I agree 100% with everything you have stated. We are currently in the process of remodeling lobby and rooms . I do apologize to any inconvenience that we may have caused you. I am glad that you found our rooms to be up to par. Our housekeepers go above and beyond to keep our rooms looking like new.
Once again I thank you for your feedback. It makes our staff feel much appreciated when we see comments like yours. I hope you return back to our area soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Every time I've ever stayed at this hotel has always been a pleasure. The staff is very kind and friendly. Great price, beds are very comfortable and rooms are always clean. This is by far one of the best hotels they have in Cairo.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

This TRULY makes me smile...a paid advertisement could not be any better! I know I say it a lot, but words just cannot describe the feeling I get when I hear the kind words from a guest who has had a wonderful experience in my hotel! Again, I cannot at all take credit for anything...my wonderful staff that corresponds daily with my wonderful guests...it is all a Team Effort! Thank-you so, so much...I value each and every comment...whether praise or attention needed...I use it all to train and boost my staff! Thank-you again

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 7 days while visiting family nearby. The bed felt wonderful, and the furniture was very nice in our room. The only thing I didn't like was the small bathroom. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had a nice breakfast every day.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debby J
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

I am SO PLEASED that you feel it was worth it! AND, as a manager, I have to take my hat off to my wonderful staff at front desk and housekeeping ...THANK-YOU so much!!
I do appreciate your kind words, and have shared your comments, as I do with all, with my staff. They take such GREAT Pride in their work, and their hotel, and that makes a WORLD of difference! Thank-you again

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 22, 2013

On our way to Florida we spent the night at the Best Western in Cairo, GA. We had a good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad you had a pleasant stay.Well, it brings great joy to know that we met your lodging needs...HOPEFULLY exceeded them! I don't say enough that without a wonderful team, you don't have much. My staff is so amazing! I appreciate your kind words, and HOPE you can come back to visit with us soon.Thank-you again...

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I needed to be at a Saturday cycling event that started in Cairo, and thought I'd give this try as a it was close to the start. Turned out to be a good choice. This is an older motel that has doors open to the outside, but it's been very well kept up and was very clean. The bathroom area looked to be updated somewhat recently as did the furnishings. I arrived after dark, but had an upstairs room away from the parking lot and overlooking a large green space with a pool. They had a good breakfast assortment that was up and running by 6am as promised. There's a Mexican restaurant attached. Can't speak for that but if I'd known in advance I could have given it a try. Overall, very good stay.

Room Tip: Liked the upstairs facing the pool and grassy area.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank marksdodson
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank-you so very much for you kind words! IT warms my heart to hear that my guests were pleased with their stay. My staff and I truly DO care and DO want return guests!I truly appreciate the kind words from reviews such as these on Trip Advisor.I appreciate you noticing our breakfast...we have FULL HOT AND COLD Breakfast !From upstairs pool view looks amazing .I personally like it also !
THANK-YOU for the comment.I hope you can visit with us again and try our Mexican restaurant ! Thank-YOU so much!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cairo
Quality Inn Bainbridge
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge
Days Inn Thomasville
Days Inn Thomasville
#6 of 12 in Thomasville

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!