“Best Western Hotel, Cairo, GA”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cairo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 22, 2013

On our way to Florida we spent the night at the Best Western in Cairo, GA. We had a good experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad you had a pleasant stay.Well, it brings great joy to know that we met your lodging needs...HOPEFULLY exceeded them! I don't say enough that without a wonderful team, you don't have much. My staff is so amazing! I appreciate your kind words, and HOPE you can come back to visit with us soon.Thank-you again...

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I needed to be at a Saturday cycling event that started in Cairo, and thought I'd give this try as a it was close to the start. Turned out to be a good choice. This is an older motel that has doors open to the outside, but it's been very well kept up and was very clean. The bathroom area looked to be updated somewhat recently as did the furnishings. I arrived after dark, but had an upstairs room away from the parking lot and overlooking a large green space with a pool. They had a good breakfast assortment that was up and running by 6am as promised. There's a Mexican restaurant attached. Can't speak for that but if I'd known in advance I could have given it a try. Overall, very good stay.

Room Tip: Liked the upstairs facing the pool and grassy area.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank marksdodson
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank-you so very much for you kind words! IT warms my heart to hear that my guests were pleased with their stay. My staff and I truly DO care and DO want return guests!I truly appreciate the kind words from reviews such as these on Trip Advisor.I appreciate you noticing our breakfast...we have FULL HOT AND COLD Breakfast !From upstairs pool view looks amazing .I personally like it also !
THANK-YOU for the comment.I hope you can visit with us again and try our Mexican restaurant ! Thank-YOU so much!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This maybe an older hotel but it is very clean and the rooms are comfortable. You can't beat the view and all the staff is friendly and helpful. I always enjoy having the complimentary breakfast and the staff has fresh coffee and juice available throughout the day. I will definitely visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank arrette
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and for your comments! We work hard everyday to ensure that all of our guests have a great, comfortable stay. The staff and I truly appreciate your patronage to the BEST WESTERN EXECUTIVE INN and look forward to seeing you again on your next stay!
Again, thank you for your comments!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

On a recent motorcycle trip to Key West I decided to not travel the interstate. I stopped in Cario, GA at the Best Western and was pleasently surprised. This hotel was clean, the staff helpful, great value and a good TexMex resturant too! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rfp23
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thank-you so very, very much for taking YOUR time to comment and say such nice things about our hotel!We appreciate all of our guests, whatever they come in to town for! BUT to know that you STOP by on the way to key west !I am SO PLEASED that you feel it was worth it! AND, as a manager, I have to take my hat off to my wonderful , friendly staff who makes you home away from home !Thanks once again And we all look forward to your return!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Helpful staff + Clean room + Fair price = Return visit. Most positive experience: Onsite Mexican restaurant. Most glaring negative: outside rooms. Overall, if you are considering this hotel for a night, you'll not regret it tomorrow morning. Is it the Ritz? No. Is it dive for lounge lizards? No It IS a restful night's place to lay the head. Good folks...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Skypreach
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

It brings great joy to know that we met your lodging needs...HOPEFULLY exceeded them! I don't say enough that without a wonderful team, you don't have much. We have trained, kind, caring, and wonderful staff that LOVES their positions, and feels as if we are family. My staff is so amazing! I appreciate your kind words, and HOPE you can come back to visit with us soon..
I appreciate your comments...and I appreciate you taking your time to comment on my hotel! THANK-YOU so much!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have stayed at this Best Western on several occasions. Although this is a small hotel in a small Georgia town, it is BIG on charm and customer service. The members of the staff treat you almost as if you are one of the family! The rooms are immaculate, all equipped with internet and HDTV. The continental breakfast is also pretty good. (Additionally, the hotel is near several restaurants serving delicious South Georgia country fare.) Overall, this Best Western offers a great lodging at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are OK.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SchoolTeacher_TN_13
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank-you so very, very much for taking YOUR time to comment and say such nice things about our hotel! Thank-you so much! I have stated before, but it is just so true...if you don't have the right people in the right places, then what I try to do for my guests isn't enough. I want each and every person to come in with a welcoming feeling, and once they leave, I pray that they choose to return because of the treatment they have received, and the satisfaction they have been given. I am so happy that you stayed several times with us...and I hope there will be more! Thank-you again!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Did not know what to expect in a rural hotel, but this Best Western had clean rooms with comfortable beds. Also enjoyed a complimentary full breakfast as well as complimentary internet. Check in was a breeze and slept comfortably. If you're in town, stay here. We really enjoyed our stay. My compliments to the management and staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

I am SO PLEASED that you feel it was worth it! AND, as a manager, I have to take my hat off to my wonderful staff at front desk and housekeeping ...THANK-YOU so much!!
I do appreciate your kind words, and have shared your comments, as I do with all, with my staff. They take such GREAT Pride in their work, and their hotel, and that makes a WORLD of difference! Thank-you again

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cairo
Quality Inn Bainbridge
Hampton Inn Thomasville
Hampton Inn Thomasville
#2 of 12 in Thomasville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!