“Great Value”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cairo
Reviewed March 29, 2013

On a recent motorcycle trip to Key West I decided to not travel the interstate. I stopped in Cario, GA at the Best Western and was pleasently surprised. This hotel was clean, the staff helpful, great value and a good TexMex resturant too! I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rfp23
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thank-you so very, very much for taking YOUR time to comment and say such nice things about our hotel!We appreciate all of our guests, whatever they come in to town for! BUT to know that you STOP by on the way to key west !I am SO PLEASED that you feel it was worth it! AND, as a manager, I have to take my hat off to my wonderful , friendly staff who makes you home away from home !Thanks once again And we all look forward to your return!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Executive Inn

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Helpful staff + Clean room + Fair price = Return visit. Most positive experience: Onsite Mexican restaurant. Most glaring negative: outside rooms. Overall, if you are considering this hotel for a night, you'll not regret it tomorrow morning. Is it the Ritz? No. Is it dive for lounge lizards? No It IS a restful night's place to lay the head. Good folks...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Skypreach
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

It brings great joy to know that we met your lodging needs...HOPEFULLY exceeded them! I don't say enough that without a wonderful team, you don't have much. We have trained, kind, caring, and wonderful staff that LOVES their positions, and feels as if we are family. My staff is so amazing! I appreciate your kind words, and HOPE you can come back to visit with us soon..
I appreciate your comments...and I appreciate you taking your time to comment on my hotel! THANK-YOU so much!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have stayed at this Best Western on several occasions. Although this is a small hotel in a small Georgia town, it is BIG on charm and customer service. The members of the staff treat you almost as if you are one of the family! The rooms are immaculate, all equipped with internet and HDTV. The continental breakfast is also pretty good. (Additionally, the hotel is near several restaurants serving delicious South Georgia country fare.) Overall, this Best Western offers a great lodging at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are OK.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SchoolTeacher_TN_13
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank-you so very, very much for taking YOUR time to comment and say such nice things about our hotel! Thank-you so much! I have stated before, but it is just so true...if you don't have the right people in the right places, then what I try to do for my guests isn't enough. I want each and every person to come in with a welcoming feeling, and once they leave, I pray that they choose to return because of the treatment they have received, and the satisfaction they have been given. I am so happy that you stayed several times with us...and I hope there will be more! Thank-you again!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Did not know what to expect in a rural hotel, but this Best Western had clean rooms with comfortable beds. Also enjoyed a complimentary full breakfast as well as complimentary internet. Check in was a breeze and slept comfortably. If you're in town, stay here. We really enjoyed our stay. My compliments to the management and staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

I am SO PLEASED that you feel it was worth it! AND, as a manager, I have to take my hat off to my wonderful staff at front desk and housekeeping ...THANK-YOU so much!!
I do appreciate your kind words, and have shared your comments, as I do with all, with my staff. They take such GREAT Pride in their work, and their hotel, and that makes a WORLD of difference! Thank-you again

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Nice comfortable room for an older hotel. Staff was very friendly and we will stay here again when we are in the area. We were in town to spend Thanksgiving with family. We stayed in Cairo because of price. The hotels in Tallahassee we much higher because it was a football weekend

• Stayed: November 2012
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

This TRULY makes me smile...a paid advertisement could not be any better! I know I say it a lot, but words just cannot describe the feeling I get when I hear the kind words from a guest who has a wonderful experience in my hotel!Know the reason you are coming to Cairo!Feel that once you leave we have made some type of impression that you may return with us...soon...on over a period of months before you come back to visit your lovely family...I thank-you! My wonderful staff thanks you! And we all look forward to your return!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Came in pretty late. Good and quick stay on the way to the car show in Moultrie, Quiet room slept like a baby. Breakfast was average but we needed it! Would consider staying there again. It was easy to find.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. It warms my heart to hear that my guests were pleased with their stay. My staff and I truly DO care and DO want return guests back to our property.It is like family! I appreciate your review, and I hope that others will find it helpful in their choice of lodging! Thank-you so much
Thank-you so much for the kind words, and we do look forward to you coming back again when you are back in our beautiful City of Syrup maker (Cairo)

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The Best Western Executive Inn is a standard older style hotel, all rooms open to the outside so there is moderate outside noise that comes into the room. The rooms are basic but have been updated with newer carpet and linens. The room was clean and comfortable, the bed was of good quality not lumpy or overly soft. The breakfast was basic with limited hot and cold items, we did not use the wireless so I cannot comment on it.
I would recommend for an overnight stop if there are no rooms available in Thomasville at the Best Western Rose City Inn or the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: all rooms open to outside
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank shipsales
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cairo
Best Western Plus Rose City Conference Center Inn
Days Inn Thomasville
Days Inn Thomasville
#6 of 12 in Thomasville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bainbridge

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!