All reviews front desk recommend this hotel to anyone sleep exit ga
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2018

Great location just off of I-75 in Byron Ga. Just across the street they had a nice BBQ restaurant which was great. And gas station right next to them so very convient to get gas in the morning before heading out. The staff at the hotel were great, our room was up to standard, and everything was clean. We will recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: All sides of the motel is quite but we stayed in front
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ga203, Manager at Econo Lodge Byron/Old Macon Rd, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. We really appreciate you taking some of your important time to write to us. My team and I are happy to hear that your stay with us was up to your standards. We focus everyday to make sure each and and everyone of our guests are satisfied, and when we hear such kind words like yours it truly makes us feel proud of our team work. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Used this hotel for a quick stay over on my way home. Staff were extremely friendly. The room was very tidy and felt clean.

Pros:
Carpets looked new, new HVAC and new tile in bath, and I liked the vintage tiles in bath room.

Cons:
Needs finishing touches in bathroom like covering between bath and bedroom, trim covering the lowered ceiling in bath, an actual clock would also be nice.

Near the road and rail roads and can be a bit loud.

Week night pricing seemed a bit high compared to the same accommodations in Cordele, GA. $67 per night compared to $55.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 30, 2017

The hotel was convenient to the interstate. It was clean and internet access was good. We have no bad things to say. Our short stay was very pleasant. Staff's personal is awesome warm and welcoming. The gentleman greeted us and had a nice conversation with us. Will be back to stay here pretty soon.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2017

This is a good place to stay. I really don't have any downfall to write about this place. Breakfast was great waffles, boiled eggs, and coffee is all i needed from all the choices they had. I will tell my family to stop here on there way to Floria. Overall this hotel is well worth your money spent. This hotel is actually cleaner than many quality inns i have stayed at and there price was higher.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ga203, Manager at Econo Lodge Byron/Old Macon Rd, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. I am happy to hear that you experienced a great time while staying with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I didn't encounter any problems during my stay. I loved the service, the staff (Harry) made me feel like I was at home. He upgraded me to a king suites for no additional charge. The room was great clean and well maintained. The one thing that standed out to me was the bed. It was one of the best beds i have slept at in a hotel besides a Marriott I stayed at last summer. The breakfast was awesome lot of things to choose from, although all i ate was boiled eggs and cup of coffee and I was back on the road. When I left I reserved a room here again for my trip back home. See you guys again in few weeks. Special thanks to Harry

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ga203, Manager at Econo Lodge Byron/Old Macon Rd, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was a good one. My team and I try to go out of way to make sure our guest are comfortable and feel like they are home. It makes us feel very happy to hear when we have achieved our number one goal. I will look forward in seeing you again on your way back. Have a safe trip and see you again soon.