“I'm glad I got lost”
Review of Casa Mexico

Casa Mexico
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Byron
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Located in peach outlet mall.
Description: Located in peach outlet mall.
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I had no idea there was a Mexican restaurant and was actually trying to get to another restaurant when I saw this lace in the corner. The food is good, the service is fast and the prices reasonable. I'm glad I ended up here instead of the restaurant I had initially tried to get to.

1  Thank Shenendoah
There are newer reviews for Casa Mexico

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I took my 3 sons there a few weeks ago. Second time there; both times pretty satisfying. We had Nachos Supreme, Burritos Deluxe, a Taco Salad, and I had some enchiladas. Far cry from Taco Bell: THIS food was definitely a few rungs up the ladder from that. As others have mentioned, portions were impressive; all 4 of us were full as we waddled out of the restaurant. :-)

I think the bill came to about 60 bucks with tip, which includes a few beers for son #1. $$$ well spent.

This is the best Mexican food in this area. Give it a shot; you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This Mexican Restaurant in the small outlet mall in Byron was great. My only complaint......the portions way to big for the average person to eat. My Mixed Fajita was excellent. A lot of meat, veggies and all the trimmings such as sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, refried beans, rice, pico de gallo, etc. The food is obviously home cooked! My husband had the Grande Burrito and they graciously made it with ground beef instead of steak. Again, only complaint, who can eat a burrito that big?! I highly recommend this restaurant. As busy as it was, the service was still good.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I ate here on one of my nights and it was the best, most authentic, mexican food I've had in quite some time. Really recommend the house special!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We visited Casa Mexico on a Friday night. The place was packed plus doing a big take out business. The food was wonderful and reasonable. Our waitress was waiting on a table of 12 and four booths. Due to the crowd our service was a little slow but the waitress checked on us several times to see if we needed anything such as more chips and drink refills.