“Not far from where I live”
Review of Casa Mexico

Casa Mexico
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Byron
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in peach outlet mall.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not far from where I live”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I visit here pretty regular. Food and staff are always wonderful. The place itself is within a little outlet mall area so the digs are not anything impressive, but it's not depressing either and always has business. There are multiple menu options and my family enjoys this place. A lot of friends and colleagues like it too.

Visited August 2012

Byron, GA
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We eat here often. The food stays pretty consistant. The turnaround time is fast most of the time. Sometimes it is super busy.

Visited August 2012
Centerville, Georgia
“Good Food...Service Needs Improvement”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food is good, but beware if you go on Thursday or Friday night. The service definitely needs improvement. I read the other reviews that talk about how good the service is and think....wow, wonder what time these people are eating to get such good service. I live in Byron and my family and have like the food at Casa Mexico, but the service sucks. We went tonight and waited over an hour to get our food, but never received it. The last few times we have been, the service is always the worst part. We will miss the food, but we will not be going back.

• Visited August 2012
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Good food at ok price”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We ate here while traveling to Florida based on a recommendation from an employee of the local VF Outlet store and enjoyed our meal. It was a nice change from the usual fast food of traveling. The prices were a little higher than usual for a Mexican restaurant but weren't too bad. The only real complaint I have is that the waitress didn't split our 12 orders into 3 tickets like we asked so it took the cashier 15 minutes to get things sorted out at the register so we could pay.

Traverse City, Michigan
“food”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The food was actually good i would go back and eat there.

Visited May 2012