“This is the Place to Stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Byron
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Byron
Oklahoma City
“This is the Place to Stay”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

For my work i travel to Warner Robins GA approx 8 times a year. For the past 4 years this is the hotel of my choice. The staff (Sejal (SP) and Jessica) are outstanding. They are extremely friendly and fix any problems immediately. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Also there are several eateries within walknin distance whether you want to try some of the local establishments or the usual (McDonalds or Krystals) When i travel to GA this is where i stay, i know i will have a clean room, a tremendous staff, great breakfast (the omletes are yummy) and great service. This is the Place to Stay.

Room Tip: Any of the suites are definately worth it.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rich D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This is a small quant hotel next to other hotels and places to eat. It is a fairly decent place to stay, if you're passing through. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was on the first floor. It was clean and well maintained. The only thing I would say is that the room smelled a bit of mildew and the shower head was a little molded. Otherwise....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Melanie M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Byron, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Dear Melanie M,

Thanks for staying with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. However we are very concerned of the comment you made about mold being on the shower. We take comments such as these very serious and would like to follow up with you. We have sent you a private message in effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Katie J
IHGCare
Michigan, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2012

After traveling many miles from Michigan, we found ourselves surrounded by a very nice staff of people at this Holiday Inn. We were pleased with out experience.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Nick C
Reviewed April 2, 2012

My family and I were traveling to FL for spring break and were extremely pleased with all aspects of our stay. Location was perfect, staff were wonderful...very pleasant and professional. Every individual from cafeteria to management were very customer service oriented and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable...the room was amazing and the price...absolutely unbeatable...the look and feel of $179 all for less than $100 tax included. In a single word: SPECTACULAR! If you're passing through you won't be disappointed. The Allison-Jackson Family, NE Ga.

• Stayed April 2012
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Holiday Inn Express always offers me a great way to start my day with a meal of some sort. This location has got to have the cleanest and most well prepared breakfast bar I have ever visited. I have stayed here several times and always look forward to it more than anything else on my trip to Georgia. The young lady that works the breakfast bar at this location seems to truely care about her area and always greets me and says goodbye. The food is always fresh and presented in the most appetizing way. The housekeeping standards are what you would expect and always consistant. I always leave a tip in the room and especially at my breakfast table. Thanks Holiday Inn. I will see ya soon!

Room Tip: This place is near the I75 exit just not too visible from the road. The cinnamon rolls are worth the...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Kenneth N
Whitby, Canada
Reviewed January 13, 2012

We started coming to this hotel when the Holiday Inn in Perry, GA was sold off. Initially we liked this town because there was a Montana's Roadhouse within walking distance and a nice clothing store that my wife liked across the street in a small mall. Now the Montana's has closed down and there are no nice restaurants close to the hotel. The service in the remainig fastfood restaurants was terrible!! 2 hours to get a pizza at the Pizza Hut during off hours???!!!....rediculous. The hotel itself is just what we expect from Holiday Inn. Clean large rooms that are very comfortable. We had use of the pool and the excersise room and there was a very nice free breakfast. Excellent place to stay in terms of the room. If you are looking for other activities or restautrant this is the wrong place to stay. Next year we will looking for another Holiday inn in a nearby location.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Hendersonville, TN
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Nice, clean, quiet room with comfortable, big beds. Very friendly & helpful staff. A special "thank you" to my room maid - Gloria Diaz. I didn't realize I'd left my small, zippered purse which contained my driver's license, several hundred dollars cash and a number of bank & credit cards. Within a timely manner, the Desk Clerk contacted me via my cell phone to let me know I'd left it in the room. In this day & age, it was refreshingly wonderful to have someone with such high moral character as Gloria to turn my belongings into the Front Desk and in turn, for them to contact me straightaway. I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Byron, GA. -- Lynn S.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lynn S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Byron
Comfort Suites Byron
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 10 in Byron
Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-475

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Byron? Share your experiences!