“My "go-to" restaurant !”

Georgia Bob's BBQ Co.
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Byron
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 7, 2014

By far, the best chicken salad anywhere! Chicken fingers are lightly fried and wonderful. Sweet potato tots are delicious. Great sweet tea, BBQ, and at the holidays wonderful boston butts and turkeys. I have eaten here more than 100 times and I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The order taker was surly and an order of beef brisket consisted of two slices of meat and the rest crumbs.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Good portions for a reasonable price the service was good and lots of side dishes the turkey was great and the brisket was very good very clean try it

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Good meat..I had the pork sandwich, was worried it would be fatty, but it wasn't at all. The sauces are good quality. My other half had the brisket and said it was real good as well. Don't know when we'll be through here again, but when we do, we'll stop.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

One of the best BBQ I ever had!! I was in the town for three days and I didn't change my menu!! Thank you for your great food!!