“Pretty good”

Georgia Bob's BBQ Co.
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Byron
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have only had better barbeque ribs at one other location in the US. These were quite good, the potato salad as well. BBQ beans were ok.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

First time I've had this BBQ and I will definitely be going back on our next trip through. Brisket was fall apart tender and moist. sides were great as well. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Saw an advertisement for this restaurant, got pick-up from them. It was really tasty and good value for the quantity.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good BBQ, served fast & quick. Very sticky, so don't be picky. Sauces on the table range from mild to hot & I'm a wimp but the mild was even too mild for me. The meat was tasty & not over smoked.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

BBQ Pork is a 9.5 on a 10 scale, and I haven't ever seen a 10. Brisket is not their strong suit, but the beef ribs were large and meaty. I'd definitely do THEM again! If you're looking for a spot an hour or so south of Atlanta, GB has easy access from I-75, and easy return. Get off at exit 149, and go about 1/2 mile EAST of the interstate. It's low profile, but worth the hunt.