All reviews stayed here front desk waffles one night room was clean nice size sofa bed pool and hot tub long drive sausage would definitely stay here again free breakfast sitting area felt very safe hotel staff very nice hotel staff was friendly
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

For the price we paid, it was a great deal. We used the pool, the fitness center, and enjoyed the breakfast. The hotel is not fancy and not perfectly clean, but was totally fine. The woman working the breakfast area was BUSY and did a great job! Glad we had made reservations because the place was full of spring breakers driving across Georgia.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
CSByron, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Byron, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Dear Guest,

The staff appreciates your comments and hopes this will not be your last stay with us. Sending big smiles your way!

Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

I was greeted nicely if not enthusiasticly by front desk person. My room was a king suite meaning there was a partial wall between bed area & living room area. The bed was very comfortable. Sofa was comfortable and TV was a bit on the small side but ok. There were plenty of channels to chose from. There was a nice desk if you wanted to work on your computer. Internet access was free. The bathroom nice & there were plenty of towels. I could not get the tub to drain which I did advise front desk. These itty bitty hair dryers need to go. There was plenty of bath amenities. I usually use my own but it was nice to see they had them. I have to compliment them on the lighting in living room area. Usually you can't sit & read but there was ample light in my room. A bottle of water would have been a nice amenity. There was a small coffee pot which I did not use. Breakfast was terrible. If you like yogurt & cereal probably ok. The hot food were all cold. The sausage & potatoes were not cooked through. I ended up eating a muffin & a bit of the cold eggs. There was 2 waffle makers so that probably would give someone a hot breakfast. I did note the lady setting up & bringing out food was on her phone by computers in lobby the whole time I was eating and even after I went to room to get my bag & check out. I noted to the front desk person about the tub and also about cold food & said your kitchen person has been sitting here in lobby on her phone the whole I was down here. The small trash container by coffee was overflowing with trash too. It was not busy so maybe the hotel does not take as good a care of guests when not busy. Nice hotel but does the staff know their jobs & about guest satisfaction. I think not.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
CSByron, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Byron, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

Dear 752ruthy,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and review. We appreciate you letting the Front Desk Clerk know about your concerns as they were corrected as soon as you mentioned them. We hope you stay with us again. See you on your next trip!

Reviewed January 28, 2019

We stayed on our travels through, and really enjoyed the stay. The room was huge. Had a nice little sitting area with desk, and a divider into the bedroom area. The TV was in the bedroom side, but could swivel to face the sitting area. Beds were comfy and everything was clean. Hot breakfast was good, and we really enjoyed the indoor pool/hot tub.

Didn't venture out in the area, but there were dining/fuel options nearby. Convenient location off the interstate. Would surely stay again.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
CSByron, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Byron, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Dear Pens4821,

Thank you for your recent stay. The entire staff is wishing you will make this stop your "home away from home" with each travel you make our way. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Two of the best things about this place: the pool and spa, and the multi-charger on the desk with usb ports.

Do yourself a favor and bring your swimsuit. It's an indoor pool and kickin hot spa. Niiiiice. (But bring swim goggles if you got em. The chlorine may burn and dry out your eyes otherwise...)

Breakfast is a little weak. The waffles come out doughy, the sausage is below par, and the layout lends itself to being crowded even if only 1 or 2 guests are helping themselves.

Keys are problematic. Even when inserted correctly, the latches don't catch so it takes 4 or 5 tries until it works.

The rooms are roomy. 2 queen beds, sofa, and closet. But fan is a pain...it blows right into the room and came be adjusted.

All in all, a comfortable stay. And a good price to boot. Barely over $100/night including all taxes and fees.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
CSByron, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Byron, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2019

Dear HerrP,

The staff appreciates your review. It is always encouraging to hear back from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy new Year!

Reviewed November 5, 2018

Stopped here for one night and had a pleasant stay. The rooms were very nice with very comfortable beds. At first I thought the bed was soft but we had a great nights sleep.
The breakfast was not the best. Not very hot and potatoes were not done. All and all it was a good stay and would return.

Room tip: away from the elevator
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lovetotravel0075

Dear lovetotravel10075,

Thank you for staying with us. We hope that you makes us another visit soon, we are looking forward to it. Have a great New Year 2019!