“Awesome Tuna”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We eat here a few times a month and always have a great time and a great meal. The service is very personable and very tentative. You have to get the seared tuna for your appetizer.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I first tried Bonefish in Maryland and found it to be quite good for a chain restaurant. I've eaten at several since then, and the Buford location, near Mall of Georgia, has consistently had the best food and most professional servers. Tonight, I tried the California Sea Bass which was served with two side dishes. I had the jasmine rice and brocolli. Both sides were very good. The Sea Bass was prepared with artichokes, sundried tomatoes, goat cheese and a very light sauce. It was incredibly tasty. Our waiter was Erik and he was friendly, professional, and provided exceptional service. My guest asked for a dinner-sized portion of one of the appetizers, and he accommodated her request. She also enjoyed her dinner immensely. I had a soft drink and my guest had a margarita. Our tab was about $48.00 which we considered reasonable. I highly recommend this Bonefish, and certainly find it better than the Snellville, GA location.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

This restaurant chain is known for its Bang, Bang Shrimp which is placed atop a bed of lettuce. It is a heaping amount of shrimp that has a spicy kick which is full of flavor without causing your nose to run. I had the Imperial Longfin which laced with scallops, shrimp and crab meat. My sides were herb jasmine rice with broccoli. All I can say is Yummy!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

It's close and the food is knock your socks off!! I know it's kind of a chain, but the food is great!! The beautiful thing is that it is consistent and it is consistently great!! The only drawback is that it's always crowded, which means you better make a reservation on the weekends.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Bang Bang Shrimp are a great start. I like this place because they really know how to grill fish and having been to at least three of their chain restaurants, the service and food was always good and a know-miss.