“Better Than Most”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Good garlic rolls, great salad and dressing and ample amount of food. Wait staff was very attentive and prompt. Atmosphere was quiet and no screaming kids.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been a Provinos customer for around 25 years. I love their garlic rolls and the
stuffed mushrooms and usually can't finish all the food I order...I always leave
'fat and happy' ! I've tried most of the entrees and all of them are good and of the
locations I've been to, all were managed and staffed professionally. Provinos makes
places like Olive Garden look like McDonalds. It's not overly fancy...it's comfortable.
reasonable and delicious !! If you want to give it a try on the 'cheap', go on your
birthday...it's FREE for you...but be advised...you will come back !!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have never had a more memorable meal ,, I will return time and time again so if you read this please only go when I am not going. the Veal is wonderful and the Egg plant is done just right. This is My celebration location the Staff are really on the ball.. I have found that the Service is great at all their locations.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This was a refreshing experience. All the food was great and it wasn't that cookie cutter chain stuff. Everything was nfresh and delicious. Service was smooth and professional. The environment is appropriate for anything from business to dates to family gatherings. This was a great find.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Used to live here and ate there a lot. Birthday dinners are free :) When possible, I always eat there when visiting. The Italian food is good and plentiful, but the rolls, tasty garlic rolls, are the best I've ever had. Ever. Soft and hot, smothered in fresh chopped garlic, oil & butter. I seriously could make a meal on just them!