The Lodge is very nice and all rooms have a balcony. The views from the balcony are of the trees though and you can't see the lake. The breakfast buffet is great. The waterpark was nice, but it closed at 6 p.m., which seemed early considering it was Labor Day weekend and the last weekend the beach would be open. Overall, a nice stay for an overnight trip. I don't know that there is really enough to do for several days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lanier Islands boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities that offer the perfect experience year-round, from LanierWorld – our Beach & Water Park – to diverse dining options, golf, spa, ziplining and boating. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Legacy Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier