I was quoted 149. a night, then connected to front desk. I asked if they would be able to have the sunday morning buffet, they said not for 149, but they could for 159. a night. I said that 159. per night would be fine, just charge my credit card. On Sunday morning they were told they were not eligible for the buffet, so they left the island to a restaurant in Buford and paid for their breakfast. My credit card bill just arrived and I was charged 181. + per night. This is a lasting lifetime memory ruined for them. I would not recommend this resort.
Even though they arrived straight from the reception and she was still in her wedding gown no special attention was paid to them and no complimentary anything was done for them.
Very big disappointment!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lanier Islands boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities that offer the perfect experience year-round, from LanierWorld – our Beach & Water Park – to diverse dining options, golf, spa, ziplining and boating. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Legacy Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier