I feel for this hotel. Everyone is very nice, but how much business can they get in the off season? Because of this, the rooms are a bit dated - no deadbolt on the door - and the furnishings are not what you might find in more upscale hotels. I had a spider in my room, and a colleague had ants in hers. The bedding really needs updating. I did appreciate the Starbucks coffee in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lanier Islands boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities that offer the perfect experience year-round, from LanierWorld – our Beach & Water Park – to diverse dining options, golf, spa, ziplining and boating. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with every stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Legacy Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier