We love Lake Lanier Islands so we love staying here. We live nearby but still stay here now and again. The Hotel is nice enough but the whole Island is filled with great stuff, from the huge man made beach to the water park, to theincredible golf course, horsback riding, zip-lining, boating, water skiing, live music, carnival rides, putt putt golf, good food.. you get the idea.. incredible. Best service too. Hotel accidentally charged me twice so refunded me and gave me a free night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lanier Islands boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier