“Walked in & walked out”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #134 of 234 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Walked in & walked out”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Came in on a Wednesday night and was never even acknowledged. Stood by the "wait to be seated" sign for about 5 or ten minutes getting very agitated that no one was bothering to at least say "one moment" while about 5 waiters/waitresses were hovered together chatting (I saw one waiter actually attending his tables), and my husband noticed the score was 83. Glad they didn't come to seat us... 83, no thank you!! We left. PS: If I have to wait to be seated in a place that isn't even crowded I don't even want to know how bad my service will be!

• Visited April 2013

Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Food is great..waiting 30+ minutes for a burger is not”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time eating at a s&s in quite a few years, but tried this same location a few weeks back, but ended up leaving before served.last time I visited one of these I just walked in and sit down, but this location gets busy!!! There was a huge crowd waiting for a birthday party when I came in, so we stood there for over 30 minutes and no one asked us to be seated, or asked our name, or told us about a wait or anything..a few tables came open, and I had to use the restroom, so I told my kids where to sit till I came out, but when I came out they already made them move...I guess thats how to get there attention, because then they took our name.15 minutes later we were seated....the food was awesome, but I ended up having to get up, and get my own refill, and they forgot some of our order....if the food was not so good, and priced right this place would go under

• Visited April 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“not your average fast food restaurant”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

S&S will surprise you...the waiters are extremely friendly and the food is delicious! Price is right. Don't skip the chili/spagetti and make sure you have a milk shake. A real belt buster but whatever...

Visited December 2012
Atlanta
“Nothing wrong with the food...”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I just think its overpriced frankly. The convenience of having a place open 24hrs is great, but for burgers and fries its just too much. Also prepare for a lengthy wait in the drive thru. Granted, your food IS being cooked to order allegedly.

Buford,ga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This place rocks!!Service is great ,food is great ,this is a great place to eat ,I have been eating there for 5years ,

Visited October 2012