“Lunch w/mom” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 233 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Port, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch w/mom”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Took mom for an early BD. Good selection of lunch specials. She particularly likes the tomato basil soup.

Visited October 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast/brunch fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nice atmosphere and great variety of breakfast/brunch items. Food was very good. Service was mediocre (had to search for waitress to bring me condiments/refills; hosteses were aloof/not friendly), but it was the only game in town for breakfast fare aside from the greasy spoon, so for that, I'd recommend.

Visited September 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“New Corporation @ Mimi's Cafe=BAD IDEA!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Mimi's Cafe used to be a favorite restaurant for my husband and I. A couple of months ago that began to change. We asked our waiter about what was happening. He explained that a new corporation bought out Mimi's. He said they were changing the menu and taking away some of the most loved items. Then I noticed the decor began to change. It was losing the little touches that made the atmosphere unique and warm. Then today it went to far. They got rid of the crab cakes. The breakfast item and dinner choice. I wondered why the parking lot wasn't full and there was no wait for a table during what used to be long waits on a Sunday morning. Now I understand where everyone went. To other places. The corporation decided to fix what was not broken. Skip the New Mimi's and corporate buzz kill. Eat some place else!!! Not the SAME!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jacksonville, Florida
“fast service and GOOD food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was surprised (and delighted) to see a full bar in Mimi's. Their lemon drop martini was delicious! Our service was fast and consistent yet not intrusive. The meals had medium portion sizes. Which was exactly what we wanted.

Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Adorably Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have passed this place a dozen times, but it wasn't until I had a friend come into town that I ventured in. The decor is focused around New Orleans. They did a fantastic job with classy and not cluttered. Their menu has a variety of fresh and seasonal dishes! I had the french toast breakfast which filled me up and provided a togo meal for the next morning. Little did I know, your first time is special. They send you home with a fresh muffin. They are large and tasty muffins. I heated mine and covered it with butter. It made a tasty breakfast/snack! Will certainly go back for dinner or lunch. I hear their soups are delightful!

• Visited August 2013