“terrible - don't go”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #12 of 234 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“terrible - don't go”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Service was poor. We went Sunday morning and were seated immediately. It appears to be the only restaurant open on Sunday morning close to the mall of Ga and so it was crowded. Our waitress came by the table 10 minutes after we were seated and said she would be right back. Another 10 or so went by before she came back and then was only going to take our drink orders. But we stopped her and asked her to submit our orders. They got them wrong, but not so badly that we couldn't eat it. But, the clincher was she openly brought me burned toast and set it down and walked away as though she never noticed. It was BLACK. I ate around it and eventually another waitress saw it and asked if she could get me some more toast. I let her, but I really wanted my check and to leave. It was uncomfortable, terrible, and slow. I don't live in Buford so going back is not an issue - I'll never be back. If you're visiting - don't go.

Visited November 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Love Love MiMi's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been to MiMi's at least ten times now over the past year, and my husband and I just love it. Huge menu with so many different types of food. The muffins are just wonderful and their breakfasts are fantastic. If your a frequent visitor make sure you visit their website and get on their mailing list, they send great coupons to your email from time to time.
I have noticed as other reviewers have mentioned that the waitstaff are struggling lately. This is the one single reason we have not taken our grandparents to Mimi's. Hopefully this will be corrected soon by management.

• Visited October 2012
Suwanee, Georgia
“Has slipped over the years”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

It used to be a treat to go to Mimi's for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Of late, the quality has changed.

Visited August 2012
Buford, Georgia
“Afternoon Outing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Food and Service was very good! Awesome Muffins and all out of town guests loved them! Fish was fresh and very tasty. Salads are large portions and very fresh! Very Warm Atmosphere!

Visited June 2012
Buford, Georgia
“I liked it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

We found Mimi's Cafe while looking for a place to eat near the mall. None of us had ever been there before. The food and the service were both very good. Some of the other reviews make me wonder if we were just lucky. Based on my experience though, I would not hesitate to go there again. It is in an area of a lot of traffic but worth it in my opinion.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!