“Unexpectedly Delicious! ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Grayson, Georgia
“Unexpectedly Delicious! ”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I've heard a few people rave about Maddio's, but I've been hesitant to try it because it was a chain restaurant. Well, one day for lunch I decided to give it a try and I was surprised at how good it was. The selection in toppings is amazing. Everything is fresh and made to order. The pizza crust is perfect; not too thin or thick but has a great bite to it. I ordered their lunch special, which was a 6" pizza and a salad. My pizza was very good! I went again a few days later and ordered a large pie with my husband and we both loved the freshness of the toppings. I also love that I can watch them make it, so I know it's fresh and hasn't been sitting under a light all day. This is definitely not your average boxed pizza joint.

“Low carb pleasure”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I went to Uncle Maddio's after my gym workout and created a low carb meal. This is not your ordinary pizza spot. The staff is friendly every time I go there. What a welcoming place.

You guys rock!

If know one hasn't you guys i sure will. Thank you vey much for all that you do

2 Thank Mookie1019
Buford, Georgia
“GF Options”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I both ate at Uncle Maddio's for the first time last week. It was our first time eating GF pizza, so we don't have anything to compare it to. We did have a little bit of a wait, but I think they were understaffed. Once we ordered, it was delivered fairly quickly though. This is the same concept as Moe's, where you walk thru and order what you want on your pizza, pay and sit down and then they bring it to you. The pizza was good. IT was a 9' and is normally $6.99 but for GF it is $8.99, which includes 3 toppings. It is a very thin crust and was pretty crispy, but had a lot of flavor.

• Visited January 2014
Carriere, Mississippi, Usa
“Great food friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Had dinner at Uncle Maddio's not only was the food great but it was ordered, prepared, and delivered rather quickly. the staff was friendly and always had a smile. will go again when i return to Buford.

• Visited October 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Great Pizza and salads”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Loved the pizza selection...cafeteria style...pick your crust, pick your sauce and add your toppings. go down the line and get your salad and drink. This was the first pizza my daughter has enjoyed in years; she's gluten free due to allergies. She loves the crust and the fact they have gluten free cheese and sauce.
Fun atmosphere!