“ciao bella”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great Italian food with lots of varity. Lots of wine if you want it. Good portions, tasty and reasonable prices. Holidays they can be crowded.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The food quality at Olive Garden is very good! I love the Chicken Marsala and the unlimited salad. I could just about make a meal of the salad alone. The only reason I cannot give 5 stars is because their prices keep rising. When I started dining here the Chicken Marsala was $11.75. It is now nearly $16. I understand that economy has caused increases in operating costs, but other restaurant chains have managed to make reasonable increased without sacrificing quality, including Longhorn Steakhouse, which is also owned by Darden.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

It has been a while since we visited this restaurant, but on our return today we found the food as delicious as we remembered. Plus, there were some new items and specials on the menu. The appetizer zucchini and stuffed mushrooms were excellent. My husband tried the pork ribs which were tender and convenient since the bone has been removed before serving. Chicken scampi was my favorite, and still is. Our server, Ryan, and the shift manager, Matt, helped to make our visit particularly enjoyable. We will return here to eat again when we are shopping in the area.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Olive Garden has really good food. I eat there about as much as i eat tgi fidays. Olive garden is another one of my favorite places to eat. Its very good.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Olive Garden has always been a favorite of our family. And this one did not disappoint. Everything was delicious!