“Most Delicious Cake Ever!”
Review of The Baking Grounds

The Baking Grounds
Ranked #1 of 262 Restaurants in Buford
Description: Now located at 4360 South Lee Street, Buford GA. Right Between Community Bank & The Funeral Home! More Parking, more menu items, now teaming with UberEats for you to get The Baking Grounds great food delivered! The Baking Grounds Bakery Cafe, Home of I Do Cake is a real, old fashioned specialty cake boutique which has been creating unique wedding cakes, anniversary cakes, grooms cakes for over 50 years. A family tradition since 1958, we want to be your first choice for specialty wedding cake, grooms cakes, anniversary cakes. With over 80 years of combined experience, The Baking Grounds Bake Cafe, Home of I Do Cake, provides specialty 3D cakes, wedding cake, grooms cake and more for your special events. Our cakes are baked from scratch, fresh from the oven, from our family to yours... We also offer a full breakfast & lunch menu with all kinds of soups, sandwiches, daily specials, gourmet coffee and espresso drinks!
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

This family owned bakery has the best cake on the planet! It's delightfully moist and the fillings are to die formmmm!

Date of visit: September 2017
TheBakingGrounds, Owner at The Baking Grounds, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 Star Review!!! It means so much to us here at The Baking Grounds!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Simply put, if you take the time to go here, you will tasted baked goods that take you back to when you were a kid. Delicious! Tastes like it was made just for you. Check it out......you'll see.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Gatorman90
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

This place is wonderful. Went 2x for breakfast. The pancakes are a must have. The portions are great and the prices are even better. The service was phenomenal. The bakery case had everything from cupcakes, to cake pops, turnovers, dipped pretzels and oreos. Will most certainly go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank ohrhilly
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great place for dessert and coffee! convenient location and close to my house.great prices on everything!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We have eaten breakfast and lunch here many times and it’s always good, but the really special treat is the cake. My family ordered my birthday cake here, and it was the best I’ve ever had. Delicious buttercream frosting in amazing colors, plus moist pound cake layers. I’m glad they only bought a small cake, as I wanted to, and could have eaten the whole thing. Instead, I took it to a scrapbook meeting. The women devoured it. I was lucky to get the last piece.

Date of visit: February 2018
lornemccaslin, Owner at The Baking Grounds, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and your five star review. It means so much to us and we are so glad that you were pleased. Looking forward to serving you in the future. Be blessed, all the staff at the baking grounds

Been to The Baking Grounds? Share your experiences!