“Great place to meet friends”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #42 of 243 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We meet our friends there for a comfortable place to catch up. The food is always good and the service has always been excellent. I tend to like the fish (the Salmon and the Tilapia), although their Bayou Shrimp Pasta is also very good. My wife LOVES their French Dip!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Just held my 35th year anniversary with some work friends here at O'Charley's. I really appreciated the Manager Rich going out of his way to set this up for me. Our waitress Shanna did a wonderful job waiting on us. The food was great and know one had any complaints. Love the free pie on Wednesdays.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I Love O'Charleys Chicken Tenders

I Love how their tenders isn't over cooked, it's not dry nor is it salty. Our waitress Sara was pleasant and had a lot of spunk to her (i like that).

You guys rock!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Good food and reasonably priced drinks. A cozy little place if your looking for quick service, great customer service, and great food.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were having a family celebration. This was a great visit. Great food quick attentive service by Carol. I'd go back frequently with no hesitation.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!