“My go-to traavel spot for a quick decent bite!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #57 of 242 Restaurants in Buford
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I love CFA pretty much anywhere, this one is a good location to the hotel I like across the street, and I like that they post people outside when the drive-thru line gets busy, makes drive thru a quicker experience! Always friendly, food always hot & orders always correct!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We arrived in Suwanee around 9:30 pm. Since we were tired from our 3 1/2 hour drive, we decided to grab a quick bite close to the hotel. The store was closing soon so we ordered our food to go. When we got to our room and opened the bag, to my surprise, the chicken sandwich was extra crispy. Since I didn't order an extra crispy sandwich, that meant it was burnt. Lots of batter and very little chicken. Also the fries were cold. Word to the wise - do not order fast food when the restaurant is bout to close because you re going to get old, stale food. I had a lovely meal the next day at Carisoul in Buckhead, GA (across from Shepherds rehabilitation)...

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I specifically went here because the Chick fil A Cobb salad is one of the best I have had. I was not disappointed at the offering at this branch. The food was well prepared and everyone in my party enjoyed their choices.