“Excellent New Restaurant”

Cuisines: Seafood
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent New Restaurant”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I passed this restaurant several times as they were renovating. I stopped in today not really sure what to expect. It was a good experience. The restaurant has upgraded the interior of the restaurant. It looks completely different than the Asian buffet that was in the space previously. I ordered the seafood basket and it was awesome. For one, the portion was larger than I expected for the lunch price of $14.99. Big shrimp where the breaking was tasty and didn't overpower the shrimp. The oysters tasted fresh and were also very good. I also enjoyed the slaw that accompanied the meal. The slaw had a hint of sweet and was excellent. There were plenty of options for people that don't like seafood. Also, plenty of sandwich options around $7-9. Again, this was lunch, so I'm not sure what the prices are like for dinner. My only problem with Finn's and this isn't a problem with the food but I worry about the signage on the outside of the restaurant. I hope people will give this place a shot. I'll be back.