“Restaurant Review”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We have been dining at Oriental J's since it first opened. Everything about this Restaurant is exceptional! The owner and his staff continuously go out of their way to provide exemplary service to their customers. The quality and variety of food is second to none. It always comes hot and well prepared without exception. We dine their weekly and look forward to each and every visit and have never been disappointed. We have always enjoyed Asian and Thai cuisine and have dined in several Asian Restaurants throughout the country, yet rate this one as the very best.

1  Thank Tom D

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and i have I made our first and last visit here.We arrived at 1pm, the host was on his cell phone with a friend. We stood there several minutes before he grabbed two menus and waved us to follow him. He threw them on the table and left still talking on his cellphone.The server was so rude when I asked him about the egg rolls. I am allergic to shellfish and wanted to be sure this was not in it. His response was "when you break it open you can check for yourself!" . We ordered tea and he asked what kind? When we asked him about the three kinds, he rolled his eyes. We would have left but figured it couldn't get any worse....wrong! There was so little meat in our dishes we were shocked and it wasn't even served hot.We paid our bill and will never be backl Please learn from our experience and go elsewhere.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I haven't had anything here I won't order again. Simply delicious, lunch specials are the best deal here. But I really don't mind paying dinner prices here cause its worth it.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were looking for a Chinese restaurant and came here because of the Tripadvisor rating. It was great. The sizzling rice soup and basic roll appetizers might have been the best we've had. Service was excellent. We'll be back.

1  Thank Pat D
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

A nice surprise for an Asian food restaurant. I want to mention first that this restaurant is super clean, including the bathrooms!
We had lunch here and the prices are wonderfully low with out any compromise in service and quality. You get a lot for the price too. Each lunch plate comes with fried wontons ago start and the entrees include rice, egg roll, and a spring roll.
I am glad I found this little place as it can be hard to find good Asian food and I can almost never get enough of it. We will visit again!

Been to Oriental J? Share your experiences!