“Good local choice...”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

We tried Oriental J recently and it is a good local choice for spicy Thai. I had the Triple, my wife had spicy chicken/shrimp (she thought a little too sweet), and my sister had spicy basil chicken. Overall it was very good...I will definitely return.

2  Thank GeorgiaAtoZ

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have dined at Oriental J many times, the food and service are the best around. We have tried the Sushi and Chinese dishes, my wife won't go anywhere else for Sushi or Chinese if we are in the area; and, I wouldn't consider going anywhere else either. When we lived in the area we either ate in or had delivery at least twice a week. If you are considering Sushi, Chinese or Thai you MUST GO TO ORIENTAL J, NO KIDDING.

1  Thank Matt L
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family and I have been twice in the past 10 days for dinner. We absolutely love the food! Huge portions, fair priced, great flavoring, diverse menu. The restaurants staff is all incredibly friendly, smiling, top notch service. The restaurant itself is clean, a huge plus. It is perfect for my family because my husband and I love Thai food while our children prefer Chinese, here at Oriental J, we all get what we love. I recommend the Spicy Thai Chicken and Shrimp, perfectly cooked and flavored. Trying a new restaurant can be scary, but we are so happy to have given Oriental J a chance. This will be our spot for all Oriental food!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We live in NE Georgia aproximately 40 miles from Gwinnett County and Mall of Georgia. We have eaten at Oriental J at least 6 times in the last year. It is the best oriental resturant in the Metro Atlanta area (we lived in Gwinnett County for 37 years). The food is always prepared hot and delicious and the waiters and waitresses are extremely courteous. Portions are very large and the prices are reasonable. You will get a much better meal for a much more reasonable price than at say P.F.Chang. If you try it, you will like it.

1  Thank GeogiaDawg
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great food at a good price. Fast friendly delivery.