“Good Wings”

Taco Mac
Ranked #112 of 237 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Food was hot and served as we ordered. Service seemed to be slower than usual with not a full house. Server was great and he aimed to please which is a plus. Would recommend for goods wings.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My family has enjoyed eating at the Taco Mac restaurant at the Mall of Georgia area. The staff is always friendly and the service is quick. This is a very family-friendly restaurant that I would recommend.

The food is good and they have a excellent kids' menu with several selections.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Was here yesterday at 4 pm. Ordered a beer. Waited 20 minutes. Drank the beer. Waited to order. Order my second beer. Waited 20 minutes I get my second beer. Drank it. Waited to pay.

Worst service I have has in years. Atmosphere is good. Lots of beer but you can't drink it the service is so slow.

To bad it was recommended.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Bad, bad wings. Very dry and not spicy at all. Go to wild wing cafe across the street, or buffalo wild wings. Burgers are good, but wings are one of the worst I've had. It's very, very loud in here too, but service is always good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The atmosphere of the place is "Ale House like" with plenty of tvs. I was a little disappointed in the limited menu with no gluten free options. The service was terrible. We had been seated for over 20 minutes before we were even approached. (Wasnt even that busy!) When we were finally waited on, the attention was scattered and long. The food came out in bursts and not together. The floor manager stayed near the bar and never attempted to check on us. A very dissappointing visit. On a positive note: The Bar is well stocked with plenty of selections to choose from. As a Sports bar..perhaps...as a restaurant..there are too many options out there to waste your time here.