“Nice place”

Parma Tavern
Ranked #23 of 237 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were looking for an Italian restaurant and this showed up. I checked their ratings on other sites and they were rated well. We enjoyed the meal, portions were sufficient. The items we ordered did not include a salad. I ended up with the entrée and a roll. Service wasn't too good. I ran out of tea twice and fortunately we had water on the table. When I checked the menu online, there were no prices and I thought it was going to be expensive, but prices were reasonable. Overall, I would go back.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice little spot across from the Mall of Georgia. The service was quick and friendly. The pizza was yummy and the beer selection was ample. Overall a great place for a lunch with friends and family.

1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Finally found this tucked between radio shack & chipotle. Greeted right away & seated. The bruschetta was fabulous; I wanted to lick the balsamic glaze off of the plate but being a civilized person, I restrained myself.

I had the Mozzamato chopped salad-huge! Hubby had the BLT pizza. Came out hot; crust just crispy enough with loads of the BLT stuff!

Definitely give this place a try-it will be worth it!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I decided to try Parma Tavern based on reviews and was not disappointed. It is defiantly a local hangout at the bar. The prices are right and the food was excellent. A solid choice in Buford.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

We had just left the mall and were hungry. After driving and debating which chain restaurant to visit, I did a quick search on TripAdvisor. Although Chilis is or favorite place to eat, I didn't want to drive all the way from PA to eat the same as usual. We decided to give Parma a try and were not disappointed. Food was fantastic, service was excellent and the prices were good. Will try again the next time we're in town.