“Great food, great service”
Review of Parma Tavern

Parma Tavern
Ranked #25 of 236 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We wanted something different for lunch today after church so I did a quick google search for Italian in Buford and Parma Tavern came up with good reviews. So glad we tried it!
At our table we had Parmesan truffle fries, Eat Your Veggies pizza, Maytag burger, lobster ravioli and two kids orders of pasta with Alfredo. All of it was excellent!!
After we were seated we were warned that the kitchen was running behind due to someone not showing up to work, but we didn't notice any delay.
Our total bill was $51, which I found completely reasonable. We will definitely be back!

There are newer reviews for Parma Tavern

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Parma offers good, fresh food consistently. A great local spot for a cold beer, a snack or a meal. We recently moved to the area and Parma has become our favorite local spot. Pizza is always a good choice but we also have had some great salads and dinner items there.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food and service were ok; nothing memorable. I went for my son's birthday in a party of 6. The people who had burgers said they were very good. I had a Reuben and the meat was tough.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I always strive to eat at local places whenever I'm on business and avoid any kind of chain restaurants at all costs. This is a very unassuming restaurant near the mall, in a town that has pretty much zero options for decent "locally owned" places. It is a bit of a small bar atmosphere mixed with a kind of rustic bistro, with a reserved crowd, great food.

This is also the only place I was able to find in the entire town that served craft beers, which was a huge plus, although their craft beer menu is very small. The place is very clean and the menu ranges from salad options, to burgers, to pastas, a few appetizers. Judging by what I had, a burger, you can't go wrong with anything you choose here. The food was great, but the best thing this place has going is the service. The wait staff here is fantastic... they are extremely friendly, attentive, right on queue. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting out of town, looking for a good spot, or any of the locals here that have somehow overlooked this place. You won't be upset.

2  Thank BKrunners
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is in a strip near the mall of Georgia and let me tell ya it is a great little place to eat and drink and the crowd is very reserved. Been there twice now and never a problem with any aspect. The pizzas are delicious and the wait staff are very attentive. I would highly recommend this place to anyone seeking to escape the Ho-hum familiarity of Chilis/Fridays/Applebee's/
etc pay a little more but get a LOT more!!

1  Thank RONALDB62

Been to Parma Tavern? Share your experiences!