“Best place by Mall of Georgia”

SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Buford
Tampa, Florida
“Best place by Mall of Georgia”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We like to stay at Springhill Suites. The staff here is friendly and so helpful from your first foot in the door. Everywhere in the hotel is extremely clean and fresh. the breakfast always well stocked, fresh and and tables always cleaned right away. The room was so comfortable and clean. the bed was refreshing after each busy day. The bathroom was sparkingly clean. to me everywhere was so clean. By far the most important thing to me when i am not home.

Room Tip: We were two grandparents with two grandchildren. we got a room with two queen beds and had plenty of...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
SHSGM_3250, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia! We greatly appreciate your feedback and for being one of our valued, and loyal guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Walt Disney World, Florida
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed in this hotel in Buford to go with friends to the Mall of Georgia and the location is perfect for this purpose.
Our room was large bright and clean, the pool in the evening was a nice touch.
The breakfast was included and was pretty good although while we were eating a bunch of girls basketball players have flooded the room and the breakfast has become difficult to finish with ease.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Helen, Georgia
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The location is good for shopping, restaurants and business people who seem to be the majority of the clientel. Breakfast is above average with lots of variety but can get crowded. Room was only average and we felt over priced. Kitchen is useless with no dishes/silverware. Beds are comfortable and staff put us in a quiet area as asked.

I booked earlier in the week and when we arrived I offered my credit card and AAA card. The front desk did not ask me to sign anything or initial the cost of the room. The next morning I found out they had not honored my AAA discount. I should have been told that up front. They said they were booked solid and would not honor the card. I have never had that happen before and this will influence my decision to stay at this chain again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the road.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
SHSGM_3250, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia.

You indicated in your response that your discount card was not accepted due to the occupancy of the hotel that night. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

Mascoutah, Illinois
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very nice hotel for a business stay in the Lawrenceville area. Service was great ensuring the room was very clean. Also, the breakfast was top notch. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Anything you could want is within minutes of the hotel. I will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We stayed here during Thanksgiving week and left exhausted. The beds are terribly hard and the pillows are paper-thin. The property itself is beginning to look rundown. It was a bit off-putting to walk into the lobby at night and be greeted by 20-somethings hanging out with their beer six-packs in the lobby.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

My family and I came to Georgia for the holidays and we were recommended this hotel. Not only is this hotel in a fantastic location but it's very affordable. They provide delicious breakfast and have a little market for guests. The hotel is very spacious and clean.we were traveling as a family of 5 with a toddler and the room was spacious enough for her to run around. The bed sheets were really clean and I am very pick with cleanliness. On the last two nights we were having trouble with our AC staying cold and the hotel was very gracious to temporarily fix the issue and refund us the night. We can't wait to come back to Georgia and when we do we will stay in this hotel again. Thank you Springhill

Stayed December 2013
Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel. I stay in a lot of Springhill Suites. The location is maybe a half mile off I-85 and is right across the street from a the huge Mall of GA. There is every major chain restaurant within easy walking or driving distance. This would be a great place to stay for Christmas shopping. I was here for one night on business. I was meeting someone to work on a project and were going to meet in the lobby but I was very surprised my room had a conference table in it that was perfect. It had four chairs and was separate from the bedroom area. This really helped complete our project. The hotel is very similar to other Springhill Suites but is a little dated with double beds instead of queens. But that really did not matter since it was just me. I would stay here again when in Buford.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business