SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
Courtyard
$110
$58
$65
All reviewsyogurtone nightmall of georgiawaffle housethe spring hill suiteswalking distanceroom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againfront desk clerksitting areadirectly across the streetdo not disturb signplatinum memberrecent tripcommon areasexcellent locationan update
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel. I stay in a lot of Springhill Suites. The location is maybe a half mile off I-85 and is right across the street from a the huge Mall of GA. There is every major chain restaurant within easy walking or driving distance. This would be a great place to stay for Christmas shopping. I was here for one night on business. I was meeting someone to work on a project and were going to meet in the lobby but I was very surprised my room had a conference table in it that was perfect. It had four chairs and was separate from the bedroom area. This really helped complete our project. The hotel is very similar to other Springhill Suites but is a little dated with double beds instead of queens. But that really did not matter since it was just me. I would stay here again when in Buford.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed here on the night of 4 Nov, had been driving all day and most of the night. Selected this hotel because of the closeness to I85. Since it was about 1am all I was really looking for was a decent place to get a few hours of sleep. It was a pleasant surprise to discover such a nice hotel. It is located close to shopping and restaurants.

My suite was large with high ceilings, a large sofa, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee-maker and large flat screen television. The room was very clean and comfortable. Since I was on a road-trip did not have a chance to check out what it really has to offer but based on the location and on the spot deals I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was in town for a wedding and this is the hotel that was indicated for wedding guests. The room was comfortable with king bed, big screen tv with high def., refrigerator, and sitting room, desk and chair. It had everything one would need. The breakfast bar had a good selection of food and drink and was included in the price. I like to stay at hotels that have a bar, and this one did not.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding with my husband. Very nice room, nice high ceilings, all recently renovated. Very clean, well-priced and near the mall, plenty of dining and shopping. I would highly recommend this location when staying in the area for either couples or families.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Its a Marriott and everything is what you expect but I think I detected mold smell from the lobby into the room. I don't if one of the reviews gave them a awful review and I was influenced by that. The hotel probably needs to do a renovation and not just a touch ups. The staff was good and I liked that Breaky was good and the coffee ok not as good as Hampton Inn but I guess you could walk over and get a cup.

Room Tip: Actually sleep quality was surprisingly good. The center thermostat was broken so you had to go to the ac and turn it on or off yourself
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family