“good drinks, blah food”

Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“good drinks, blah food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I know, I know, it's a bar more than a restaurant. I was fully prepared for a mediocre meal but this was so boring I didn't even finish it. My "Paddy Melt" was relatively flavorless and dry, the fries were old and flavorless as well. My drink orders went much better, I'd highly recommend the Purple Haze and the Celtic Kilt. Our server had a great memory and was really friendly, albeit slow. The Friday night musician was very talented without being obtrusive. He definitely provided a nice backdrop for a fun night with friends. I'll go back but I'll eat beforehand.

• Visited January 2014

Snellville, Georgia, United States
“Great place for drinks.”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have never had a bad experience in the many visits my husband and I have made to this location. Food is really good, especially the Shepherd's Pie. But we mostly go for the drinks. Our favorite bartender, Heather, is always friendly and never fails to make us feel special. She's a genius when it comes to suggesting great cocktails too. They also have a huge variety of beer to choose from. It's a fun, little sports bar!

• Visited November 2013
“Enjoyable time”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I must say that I enjoyed my time and meal at Tilted Kilt. It was very cool out, I felt sorry for the young lady at the door. I loved my meal along with the service. Our waitress Imani kicked butt. (you rock Imani thank you for explaining everything to a T)

Gainesville, Georgia
“Good for the stomach and eyes”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My friends and I like coming here for the food and the company of course. The women of Tilted Kilt know how to treat a man! The beers here are varying and plentiful!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank matty h
Calgary
“Good Stop for Lunch”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Good pub food in a nice clean atmosphere. Compared to other pubs in the area this is the best. Girls are really friendly.

2 Thank ghuizer