“Full dinner prices for lunch on weekends”

Fuego Cantina & Grill
Ranked #149 of 237 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Had stopped by here for drinks before seeing a movie at the mall but never had their food. Decided to give them a try for lunch on a Saturday and wasn't pleased. Ordered off their lunch menu, showing the server what I wanted and thought all was well. When we got the bill it was twice what I expected and when I asked the server why, was told that the lunch menu didn't apply on weekends. Didn't want to make a scene so called later and spoke to a manager who gave me the same unapolegetic spiel. Won't be going back as their food was average at best and the prices were inflated.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Beautiful place.......food below average and i have never been told shredded pork was chorizo????????may be just the spices. Not real Mexican..I am baffled by our whole experience. We left very unsatisfied.

1  Thank chezchea
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I called in here with friends for lunch a few days ago. I suggested to one of my friends that we could start with a Latin sampler. Was great we shared this between us all and was perfect. the main course was also good.

Although the restaurant was almost empty was a nice atmosphere and would recommend anyone looking for a great lunch to visit.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This may be the worst restaurant I've ever been to. There was a two hour wait for the popular restaurant next door, yet this place was empty-i should have known. The salsa and chips both had an awful "chemical" taste in them. The guacamole was an avocado "spread". Our server never brought us silverware or napkins but did invite us back for a free zumba class the following friday!
Our meals were awful (i was with my college student daughter). We left our meals barely touched. I agree with the previous reviewer, if you cant get into Chang's, eat at the food court!

2  Thank PMSEACOAST
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Everything was bad, except for the tortilla chips. I ordered fajitas (like i do at every Mexican place) and my Boyfriend ordered a chicken quesadilla. It was dry and tasteless and we couldn't even get half way through the meal before we gaveup eating. We told the waitress and she acted like we were talking gibberish. The manager came over, talked to us, and that was it. We got our bill, and didn't have a discount or an apology or anything. we complained and they gave us 25% off. We couldn't believe it. My Boyfriend left a note telling them how horrible they were and all the reviews we read were correct. We left, never to return. Ever.

Don't go here, please save yourselves. Eat at the food court inside.

2  Thank anon30096