“The Best Courtyard To Date!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Member Rates
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Buford
Monroe, Louisiana
“The Best Courtyard To Date!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

On a recent trip to Charlotte, NC, we saw the Courtyard sign and pulled in for the night to break the trip. We were tired after driving a full day and had no expectations except a good nights rest for the next day of traveling to our destination. We couldn't have picked a nicer place to rest! First we were pleasantly greeted from the very friendly staff at the front desk. They were very accommodating and found two rooms perfect for us. The rooms were spotlessly clean, linens very fresh, carpet clean and spotless. Not a spot on the chrome on the fixtures. We even teased that the maid who cleans for them must be a perfectionist as everything was to perfection. The shower was powerful for those who this matters to and the beds were soft, yet firm for a very good nights sleep. The breakfast was nice as well. The staff here is second to none and we will most certainly be recommending this hotel to others as it is centrally located to great shopping and eating spots, yet away from the traffic of Atlanta. As those who follow my reviews, you know I am a picky hotel guest and this one gets an A+ from me! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Ms. Moore,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with such a comfortable and refreshing stay. Our housekeeping team takes pride in ensuring that all of our guests have an experience similar to yours. On behalf of the entire team at the Courtyard by Marriott Mall of Georgia I would like to thank you for staying with us and look forward to serving you again very soon.

Sal Capriola

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Gainesville, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Normally we try to stay at Ritz or similar properties but there were none available nearby for this trip. I was delighted with the staff from check in to exit. The rooms are basic and there are no true suites but the value at this place is extraordinary and the cleanliness cannot be denied. The breakfast is also basic but served to you by an extremely helpful staff in a pleasant environment. My highest praise to the managers and staff of this Marriott property for exceeding my expectations.

Room Tip: The elevators are quiet so why not get a room near to them. There are no views of anything but a hi...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Robin,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. The Courtyard by Marriott Mall of Georgia strives to provide our guest with a warm and welcoming staff along with a clean and crisp environment. Again, thank you for staying with us and look forward to serving you again soon.

Hickory, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

2nd year staying at this hotel in May for a motorsports event held at Road Atlanta. Hotel is a half mile from Mall of Georgia, located on a greenway, view from room was woods which was very peaceful. We did room and breakfast deal, choose your breakfast at the bistro, well worth it. Hotel is easily accessible, plenty of parking, very clean and modern, rooms are nice. Will be booking again for 2013 before long!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for providing us feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like you really enjoyed our serene location and the stylish design of the hotel. On behalf of the entire team at the Courtyard by Marriott Buford/Mall of Georgia we thank you for staying with us and look forward to serving you again soon.

Navarre, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Wow, Wow, and Wow. This place has it all, New and Clean rooms, Very friendly staff, and the perfect location (right next to great restaurants and the Mall of GA). Everyone was so nice - the ladies at check-in, the hotel manager Dee, and the breakfast barista. They have a great workout facility and a really neat/quiet escape around just out back of the hotel where you can sit and enjoy the sounds of nature. Thanks for a great stay - I will be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MikeLoera
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Loera,

I wanted to thank you for providing us such incredible feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like you enjoyed the hotel facilities and had a chance to experience our award winning service. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to exceeding your expectations again soon.

College Station, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have no complaints with this hotel. The area seems safe and is convenient to Atlanta. The hotel and room were acceptable. The surrounding area provides a lot of good meal opportunities. This hotel is a good value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jrambo316
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like you enjoyed all of the dining options that the Mall of Georgia area has to offer. I am happy to hear that we provided you with such a great value and hope you come see us again soon.

Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had no intentions of staying at this hotel but as I started to get tired on my road trip, I saw a big sign that said 'Now Open'. Although the sign looked old the hotel still looked and smell brand new. It was after 11pm when I arrived yet the front desk personnel were alert, upbeat and very helpful. I asked if there were any rooms available and if they had a gov't or military discount. They checked, no discounts but a room was available, they asked if I was a rewards member and I gave them my card.

As I was going to my room, I met some other guests that told me it was a great hotel. I found the room to be very modern, it had a desk with a pull-out portable computer table and chair. There was also a sleeper sofa, mini-fridge, flat screen TV, coffee maker and all the standard features you expect to find at Marriott.

I had breakfast there before leaving, they had a nice selection with reasonable prices. Since I was only there for the night did not get a chance to really check out anything else. However, the hotel is in a great location (near a mall) with lots of shopping and restaurants.

If you are going to the area this is definitely a great hotel to consider.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Gilbert,

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. It sounds like you really enjoyed your brief stay with us. I hope you have some time in future to stay a little longer so you can enjoy all that our area has to offer. Again, we appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again soon.

Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is in a great location if you plan on going to the Mall of Georgia. The staff was very friendly and the room was exceptionally clean. The hotel was packed with guests but we did not hear anything from the halls (doors shutting, voices, etc.) The only options I would recommend to add would be a free breakfast and a fan in the bathroom. Great stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like the team and our facility exceeded your expectations. I hope you have the opportunity to join us again in the future so you can enjoy some of the other great attractions in our area including Lake Lanier or possibly attending a Gwinnett Braves game. The team at the Courtyard by Marriott Mall of Georgia looks forward to serving you again soon.

Sal Capriola
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buford
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buford at Mall of Georgia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia? Share your experiences!