WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Buford
Navarre, Florida
“Outstanding Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Wow, Wow, and Wow. This place has it all, New and Clean rooms, Very friendly staff, and the perfect location (right next to great restaurants and the Mall of GA). Everyone was so nice - the ladies at check-in, the hotel manager Dee, and the breakfast barista. They have a great workout facility and a really neat/quiet escape around just out back of the hotel where you can sit and enjoy the sounds of nature. Thanks for a great stay - I will be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MikeLoera
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Loera,

I wanted to thank you for providing us such incredible feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like you enjoyed the hotel facilities and had a chance to experience our award winning service. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to exceeding your expectations again soon.

Sal Capriola

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have no complaints with this hotel. The area seems safe and is convenient to Atlanta. The hotel and room were acceptable. The surrounding area provides a lot of good meal opportunities. This hotel is a good value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jrambo316
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like you enjoyed all of the dining options that the Mall of Georgia area has to offer. I am happy to hear that we provided you with such a great value and hope you come see us again soon.

Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had no intentions of staying at this hotel but as I started to get tired on my road trip, I saw a big sign that said 'Now Open'. Although the sign looked old the hotel still looked and smell brand new. It was after 11pm when I arrived yet the front desk personnel were alert, upbeat and very helpful. I asked if there were any rooms available and if they had a gov't or military discount. They checked, no discounts but a room was available, they asked if I was a rewards member and I gave them my card.

As I was going to my room, I met some other guests that told me it was a great hotel. I found the room to be very modern, it had a desk with a pull-out portable computer table and chair. There was also a sleeper sofa, mini-fridge, flat screen TV, coffee maker and all the standard features you expect to find at Marriott.

I had breakfast there before leaving, they had a nice selection with reasonable prices. Since I was only there for the night did not get a chance to really check out anything else. However, the hotel is in a great location (near a mall) with lots of shopping and restaurants.

If you are going to the area this is definitely a great hotel to consider.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Gilbert,

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. It sounds like you really enjoyed your brief stay with us. I hope you have some time in future to stay a little longer so you can enjoy all that our area has to offer. Again, we appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again soon.

Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is in a great location if you plan on going to the Mall of Georgia. The staff was very friendly and the room was exceptionally clean. The hotel was packed with guests but we did not hear anything from the halls (doors shutting, voices, etc.) The only options I would recommend to add would be a free breakfast and a fan in the bathroom. Great stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like the team and our facility exceeded your expectations. I hope you have the opportunity to join us again in the future so you can enjoy some of the other great attractions in our area including Lake Lanier or possibly attending a Gwinnett Braves game. The team at the Courtyard by Marriott Mall of Georgia looks forward to serving you again soon.

Cincinnati
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

No free breakfast. No exhaust fan in the bathrooms of any of the 3 rooms we had. No big deal if you're alone, but it's a big pain when multiple people are trying to get ready and the bathroom is 85 degrees and 95 percent humidity after a couple showers.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

I wanted to take a moment apologize as it does not sound like our facility met your expectations. Please contact me if you have a moment so we can discuss the room you stayed in. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope you allow us to serve you again.

Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I reserved a room for one night at this hotel online. I knew that we would not get there until very late, so I called the hotel to make sure we didn't lose our room. The front desk was so polite and was just as nice when I arrived. The hotel looks like it has just been renovated and was very clean. It is right by the mall and restaurants, but nestled back enough so you cannot hear any traffic. Right down the road is the interstate, so it was easy to find.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Amanda,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the kind words regarding the team members you encountered during your stay. It sounds like you enjoyed your brief stay with us and that you were able to enjoy some much deserved rest. The team looks forward to serving you again soon.

Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nothing but great things to say about this hotel. It appears to be new, is located in a quiet setting, and had excellent rooms. We had a suite at the end of the hall and I noticed an entrance ramp to I-85 close by. Not to worry as we never heard a thing...great soundproofing! The hotel was well maintained and the staff was extremely friendly. The indoor pool and hot tub were great at the end of the day and were not crowded when we visited. Lots of restaurants and shopping are close by and the minor league baseball stadium is a couple miles down the road. Overall this was an excellent choice for a stopover.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SilverStar092
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. It sounds like you were able to unwind and enjoy all that our wonderful location has to offer. We appreciate you choosing use during your trip and look forward to serving you again in the future.