Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Suwanee)
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pitmall of georgiafront deskgreat hotelevery weekrewards memberrestaurants and shopsbusiness staya great staystaying at this hotelclean roomsstaff was very friendlyhot tubdefinitely stay here againenjoyed my stayindoor poolkelly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was our first time staying at this property. The hotel was great. Room was very nice, clean and modern. Check in and check out was quick. Michelle was very friendly and helpful. Staff was nice. The young lady running the bistro needed some help...she was swamped with orders which delayed service. This is a hotel we will stay again. Close to many Mall of Georgia, restaurants and interstate.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RevRev65
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving us some feedback on your stay! Sounds like we did a modest job of taking care of you but need some focus in our Bistro. I apologize for the delay in service in the Bistro and will look to insure proper staffing levels are met during high demand, thank you for bringing it to my attention. We look forward to your return and hope you will get to experience great service in all aspects of your stay.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have stayed at many hotels as we travel each week. This is the best Marriott Courtyard in the country we stay at. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful and some of the best people in the industry. Rooms are always clean and the common areas are a nice change from a hectic day out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Joe,
Thank you for the wonderful comments and accolades as being one of the best Courtyards by Marriott! I am glad to hear the staff showed their spirit to serve and that the hotel was clean and fresh during your stay. We look forward to having you back and appreciate you as a valued guest.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have stayed at this Courtyard several times in the last year and I have to say they are doing it right! I have stayed at over a dozen courtyard locations around the country as well as other Marriott properties and this is by favorite my far. Although they have a fire-pit with really comfortable seating out back, and it is close to the interstate, restaurants, and the mall- my favorite thing about this hotel is the friendly staff! They are the most accommodating people I have ever dealt with, they really go above and beyond to make your stay perfect. Trust me- stop looking- stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mreger
Matt C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Reger,

As a valued Platinum Elite Marriott member you definitely are familiar with Marriott's excellence in service. To be rated the best Courtyard by you compared to all others is awesome. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great feedback. We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay and all future stays you have with us!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have stayed several times at this hotel and it never disappoints. Service is awesome and the rooms are always clean and very comfortable. There are some lesser expensive properties very close by but this Courtyard is worth a couple of dollars more because of the quality.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor - always quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Brad M

Dear Brad M,

Thank you for sharing your consistent "awesome" experience at our hotel. I believe we are priced as the best value in our market and thank you for sharing this with others. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your business!

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Like people have stated prior, the staff makes the stay great. I have stayed numerous times in the past few weeks and willl definately stay again next year. The rooms are clean and good size. It is nice when I walk in and they remember my name.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear David S,

Thank you for coming back again and again! We are truly blessed to have a staff on hand that I believe is top notch. I would guess that you took the time to write your comment because you felt the sincere service of the staff and for doing so we thank you! See you next year!