Tripadvisor
Buford
Post
Inbox
Search

“Burger, Fries and an ice cream”

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Buford
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love going to the Buford Dairy Queen. I get the kids meal hamburger with mustard, ketchup, onions and slaw and my 3
year old friend gets an order of fries. Next we like to get
vanilla ice creams dipped in chocolate in a cone. We do this at least one every two weeks. It reminds me of when my kids were growing up and we always went to Dairy Queen after ball games.
Dining in is more fun than drive-thru here so park the car!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed February 15, 2019

I pass this DQ fairly regularly, and the line is always pretty long so I assume it's worth the wait for everyone, right? Wrong. Wednesday night, I hopped in the short line- ordered right away, but had to wait for about 10 minutes until we reached the window. I paid for my order of two medium blizzards- 8 dollars and some change... and then had to pull up and wait AGAIN for 15 minutes. I finally received the blizzards and drove home to enjoy mine. However, halfway through the blizzard, it turned into pure vanilla ice cream. No more chunks of anything or any sign that it was ever a blizzard. So I paid 8 dollars for 2 half blizzards and had to wait for an absurd amount of time! Like at least have one redeeming quality. If I had to wait but they were delicious, worth it. Or if there was no wait and they sucked, at least they were prompt. But BOTH!? Please DQ.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

It’s a Dairy Queen and typical in that regard for food offerings. What sets this one apart is the staff, who seem to care more about their jobs and customers experience than typical.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Very dirty, service took at least 20 minutes for a simple order for three people. Once we finally received our order the chili dog hot dog we complete burnt. I'll have to admit, I've never seen food from a restaurant that burnt. I even took a picture because it was so bad and we were so shocked. One of the employees got to work early so they decided to lay across one of the benches for 30-minutes and rest.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

This Dairy Queen has been there forever and over the many years, it had had a number of owners. My husband and I visited forunch and we were so pleased with everything. It was clean and the service was great. He had a chili cheese dog and fries. The food was fresh and hot. I had a Peanut Buster Parfait and is was good as I remember. We were served at our table and we will definitely go back. After all, life is short...eat dessert first!

Date of visit: October 2017