Americas Best Value Inn-Buford/Mall of Georgia
$119
Hampton.com
$99
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$109
$87
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$97
$129
$103
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$123
$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Legacy Lodge(Buford)
$239
LanierIslands.com
  • Pool
$60
$65
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 3, 2009

I was trying to save money but I shot myself in the foot here This hotel has seen better days They upgraded the out side near balconies but failed to paint carpet worn looked dirty black something on molding near floor in bathroom door latch was broken on door inside so I could not use it it just hung there some patches in walls needed repair towels thin Cable TV not as advertised terrible could not pick up ESPN as noted on card in room listing channels had HBO but no ESPN when sunday night they were showing by national contract game of week Braves Dodgers I am a Braves fan COULD NOT watch it night manager did not know difference between sports south and ESPN Office lobby was very warm and divided by bank window and smelt of oil that had been burnt in cooking DID NOT NOR did want to eat or drink breakfastt there It was to warm and smelt in office area Woman in office said to call office not come in for anything , Ice machine was dirty and rusty no covering from room when it rained going to get ice They did not care when I said I would not stay here again and usually I would and this is the first time I have ever written a bad review but this hotel deserves it

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank smartbrain
abvibufordga, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn-Buford/Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn-Buford/Mall of Georgia for your recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was informed of the problems you encountered with the TV channel and bathroom door latch of the room assigned to you and instructed to see to the necessary repairs.

• Breakfast staff received additional training in presenting a proper breakfast.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn-Buford/Mall of Georgia. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.