“Worst people ever!”

Good for: Families with children
Jefferson, Georgia
“Worst people ever!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Worst services ever! Staff is horrible and unprofessional! I ordered something from the cooked sushi section for five dollars and I got two cut slices from a roll. I told the waitress that I wanted a roll instead of two itsy bitsy pieces. She returned it and the guy who made it starts fussing in Japanese. The entire restaurant can hear it! The waitress came back and gave me a look and told me not to do it again. How was I to know that that part of the menu only gives you two pieces, it has no warning! I hope that guy gets fired!

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Nonny D

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good sushi, great selection of rolls”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Good sushi, great variety, good price/quality, as portions are very generous.

Love the baked salmon roll.

The only minor issue is that most rolls are very large, therefor not easy to eat the pieces with chopstix, you almost have to cut the pieces in half.

• Visited October 2012
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Found this restaurant on TripAdvisor, stopped in for lunch while in the area and I must say this was the best California Rolls that I've had! They season and garnish the dishes that added an extra flavor. Love it! Will definatley come back.

Dacula, Georgia
“Great sushi”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We love Niko Niko...drop by often to have a few pieces of sushi and split a Saparo. Last night we had dinner here. Ordered the Hawaiian rolls, Rainbow rolls, and sushi (tuna, yellowtail, & salmon). As always it was fresh, colorful, and large pieces of sushi. This is a great place across from the Mall of Ga in Buford.

“Fresh sushi, unique rolls”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Niko Niko is my family's favorite sushi place! They have the freshest fish I have had from any sushi restaurant and their roll selection is definitely unique and creative. The menu has a great selection of cooked and raw so everyone can get something they like. I love that all the rolls are named after local things. Niko Niko is great for family dinners, dates,, business meals, lunches, or even take out.

• Visited July 2012