“Don't Miss Rico's!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
“Don't Miss Rico's!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We made a stop at Rico's because of reviews on this site and others. We were NOT disappointed! We were there between lunch and supper, so the specials were not available. However, the menu items we chose were AMAZING! We started with an appetizer----Nett's Lumpia---Filipino-style egg rolls---beef & pork with homemade sweet & sour sauce...OH MY! We had lobster bisque--with a kick of cayenne pepper and lumps of lobster! YUM! Scott enjoyed a Shrimp Po' Boy sandwich and it was a huge sandwich with large shrimp....no skimping on the shrimp with this sandwich. I ordered the Royal Rooster----fried chicken in Habenero sauce....sooo good! They serve homemade potato chips with their sandwiches or you can order another side (fried green tomatoes, sweet potato chips, etc.). We opted to enjoy an appetizer, soup, sandwich & dessert----we brought the dessert back with us. I'll comment on that once we've tried those---Chocolate Raspberry Cake & Chocolate Samoa Cake---all homemade by Rico's Mom. Looking forward to coming back to Lake Lanier (or anywhere close) so we can enjoy Rico's again!

• Visited November 2013

Braselton, Georgia
“Local fav”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Have been going here for years a small restaurant in downtown Buford. Have not had a bad meal yet. My favorites fried green tomatoes on the side or in a salad. The specials you can never go wrong with the daily special. You need to get their early they are always busy.

• Visited October 2012
Suwanee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheerwine”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I continually go back to this place because of the specials. I have never ordered anything off of the regular menu. Everything is always delicious and they usually have good selection of local or craft brews. and they have Cheerwine on tap.

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Banana pudding”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I came here for the banana pudding, this was last year. It was amazing!! I came in Aug 2013 for some more pudding and they were out that time. This time i came with a friend so we decided to try the food and I gotta say I was truly missing out. My good friend John, I caught up on old times while savoring some of the best food we have had since being in Georgia.

• Visited August 2013
Cumming, GA
“Its all good”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Been back to this place multiple times now in the last year. IT just gets better each time. A fantastic atmosphere and waiting staff. The food is always jam up and the menu has nice specials from time to time. You really can't beat it. GO THERE!!

• Visited August 2013