“Love unique food and atmosphere!”
Review of Ricos

Ricos
Ranked #1 of 234 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love unique food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Rico's is a small restaurant right next to the train tracks.When the weather permits they have an outside eating area. The menu is small but every dish is great! My favorites are Fried Green Tomatoes and the Southwest Salad. Only negative- not much parking but there's space nearby! This is my "go to" place when I eat out.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lynn L

Gainesville, GA
“My favorite little place in Buford”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great innovative menu. Wish they were bigger because there is usually a wait. I love their herb encrusted chicken on the salad.

Atlanta
“Great food. A little different kinda place”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food. Kinda noisy as it is a converted old style gas station or garage.
Only negative is they only have one bathroom

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Unique Location”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We went for lunch, had to wait 20 minutes, I don't mind that so much, it’s a sign it popular. we were offered drink while we wait which is good. The food was excellent, the service was very good, overall a very positive rating and if we in the area we would go again.

Indiana
“Wow, Amazing!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We recently went to Atlanta/ Buford area to visit some family. We have heard several great reviews about Rico's and were always promised when we came we would eat there. Needless to say our experience went above and beyond. We started off with the Lumpia, amazing! My wife ordered the Mojo Pork Sandwich, I tried a bite and it was hands down the BEST pulled pork I have ever had and I have had a lot of pulled pork. I had the Royal Rooster, I can't even begin to explain the amazing flavors in this sandwich. You can tell that this food is 100% homemade because it is nothing like you have ever tasted before, from the sauce to the batter, to the marinades...wonderful!. The atmosphere is really neat, kind of a cheeseburger in paradise setup, with the overhead garage doors (open during warmer months) with extra seating outside. The one con is parking, there is nothing that the restaurant could do about this, but there is plenty of parking within a one block distance, less of a walk than if you were to eat in a bigger city. Service was also great, not understaffed like most restaurants in an effort to save money, you can tell they put their customers first. I would recommend Rico's to anyone, any age.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Ricos? Share your experiences!