“Great Food, Unique Location”
Review of Ricos

Ricos
Ranked #1 of 233 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Unique Location”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We went for lunch, had to wait 20 minutes, I don't mind that so much, it’s a sign it popular. we were offered drink while we wait which is good. The food was excellent, the service was very good, overall a very positive rating and if we in the area we would go again.

• Visited April 2013

Indiana
“Wow, Amazing!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We recently went to Atlanta/ Buford area to visit some family. We have heard several great reviews about Rico's and were always promised when we came we would eat there. Needless to say our experience went above and beyond. We started off with the Lumpia, amazing! My wife ordered the Mojo Pork Sandwich, I tried a bite and it was hands down the BEST pulled pork I have ever had and I have had a lot of pulled pork. I had the Royal Rooster, I can't even begin to explain the amazing flavors in this sandwich. You can tell that this food is 100% homemade because it is nothing like you have ever tasted before, from the sauce to the batter, to the marinades...wonderful!. The atmosphere is really neat, kind of a cheeseburger in paradise setup, with the overhead garage doors (open during warmer months) with extra seating outside. The one con is parking, there is nothing that the restaurant could do about this, but there is plenty of parking within a one block distance, less of a walk than if you were to eat in a bigger city. Service was also great, not understaffed like most restaurants in an effort to save money, you can tell they put their customers first. I would recommend Rico's to anyone, any age.

• Visited March 2013
Suwanee, Georgia
“Never been closed for health report”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular at Rico's and they have never closed because of poor health report. They have always maintained a grade A.. This must be a dis disgruntled employee or customer. They have always had grade A food. Delicious all the time.

2 Thank Mark D
Buford, Georgia
“read health report”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Recently Rico's was closed due to failing health inspection. Apparently these issues have been resolved, but check before you go. The strawberry salad is good. All items are made on site. not a chain. Sometimes the grilled chicken is overdone. Good soups and desserts. Parking is challenging. In a converted service stations. Can be loud and makes conversation difficult. Service is fine. Only hoas one single stall bathroom.

Visited December 2012
Atlanta
“Yummy! Exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I ordered one of the specials, a filet mignon sandwich with truffles and it was beyond amazing. Our waitress was super excited for us to order it and was even more excited to check back in! The service was exceptional, food was out of the world and it's a believable atmosphere. I went to bed dreaming of Ricco's and will be back as often as possible.

• Visited March 2013