All reviewsfront deskyogurthot oatmealsafe arearoom was cleanmillhouse restaurantnight's sleepwalk in showerparking lotcomfortable staystayed one nightbreakfast areastaff was very friendlyfloridarsmsofainterstate
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Rarely is walking into any hotel lobby's entrance fully representative of the entire hotel. And, this is no exception. The lobby is decent, and the service at the front desk good. The rest of the hotel from my eyes is substandard.

Popcorn ceilings, "orange peel" walls,...both signs of 80's or early 90's. Carpeting was an awful dark blue with checkered pattern. The problem with the dark colored carpeting is that you don't know what you are walking on while bare footed.

Other:

no shampoo, no conditioner in room

the "high speed" internet @ $4.95/night was not high speed

cheap little hair dryer

aging hallways with one single elevator
somewhat of a paper wall syndrome as ability to sleep was disrupted a couple of times from noise in adjacent room.

Fairfield Inn is one of my favorite business hotel chains to stay,...dollar for dollar. It's just that this one doesn't live up to most. While I prefer to stay in Starwood and Marriott brands, the next time in town will be in a competing chain across the parking lot.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Gypsy0004
Elena P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. Your feedback upon departure was shared with the appropriate hotel team.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Brunswick.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I recently have started making the switch from IHG properties to Marriott Properties, and the Fairfield Inns I have been staying at are doing a good job of assuring me I made the right decision. This property is nicely kept with a friendly staff, and very conveniently located.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017

We were stayed one night on our way back home to VA. Our check in was fine and clerk was very pleasant. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bed was very nice. The breakfast was typical, eggs, sausages, breads, fruits ect. We would stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2017

We stayed here in early April on our way North from the Keys. As the title indicates, our stay was uneventful (a good thing usually haha). The accommodations were as advertised. The sofa and bed were quite comfortable and a MW and fridge are always a plus. In addition, the front desk staff were very helpful in suggesting restaurants that delivered to the hotel, even providing menus for several.

If we are ever back in that area of the State, we would stay at the Fairfield again.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2017

We stay almost exclusively at Marriott Group Hotels when ever we travel. Their stay is usually first class from the Springfield Inns to the Ritz Carlton. This Fairifield Inn was a
bit below the Mariott chain expectations.
First when entered our room and tried tp use the faucets only hot water side worked. Nothing came out the right handle (cold side ) When I called the front desk, the answer was I am sorry we have no maintenance man on staff. The next morning I wanted to let some one know so the next guest would not be disappointed. The answer from the front desk the next morning before we left, was I will get someone later to verify the problem.
When I was taking back my room key to the front desk , a person, Eleana, I believe was her name , she was more concern about us, and was extremely apologetic and took my information and assured me this will be taken care of before the next 105 guest arrived.
I never had a bad experience at any Marriott lodging and certainly do not think this stay is the norm. We definitely will seek out Marriott lodging when ever we travel but even the
perfect can have a bad day,

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Elena P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. Your feedback upon departure was shared with the appropriate hotel team and the issue was resolved immediately.