“Great location for a stay in Brunswick”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Fort White, Florida
“Great location for a stay in Brunswick”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We Stayed at this motel for its location. It was off the interstate and the location was good to take Bay tours to Golden Isles of Georgia. The Desk help were great. There is also a good restaurant you can walk to for dinner and do not have to drive.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Hertford, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stopped at this Fairfield Inn on the way to Florida and were pleasantly surprised. When we checked in and went to our room, I found that it was next to the elevator, so I called the front desk to change location. The young lady was quite helpful and found us another room further down the hallway. The room was not huge, but it was certainly adequate for one night. The furnishings had been upgraded, and the bed was comfortable. Most important, it was spotlessly clean. The breakfast room had plenty of seating and a good selection of foods. There were some healthy choices, including cooked oatmeal, assorted yogurts, fruit and hard-boiled eggs. Other choices included scrambled eggs and sausage, cereals, etc. We would stay at this hotel again when we pass through Brunswick.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sheryl C
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed May 16, 2014

My wife and I stayed recently at the Fairfield Inn in Brunswick and it was excellent. As a Marriott Platinum Rewards Member, I have stayed in many Marriott hotels and this hotel is one of the best for what you pay for a room. The staff is great. Everyone from the front desk to the kitchen help were very helpful and pleasant. The rooms are clean and the towels are soft and fluffy. The beds are perfect (better than home) and the HD TV can't be beat. The breakfast offerings are great and the dining area is clean and comfortable.

Believe me when I say that you can't go wrong with your stay at the Fairfield Inn in Brunswick.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms are further from the highway.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Rooms are very small and furnishings are cheap. The front desk staff was not helpful with problems and was arrogant and obnoxious. The coffee ran out during breakfast and they told everyone that it would not be replinished.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Laura C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

I received feedback in regards to your recent stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick. I apologize that your stay was not satisfactory and that you did not feel our furnishings were adequate.
You're a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. I will address your concerns with the staff. It is customary for our coffee to be replenished at all times during the night and day.
Once again, please accept my apology.

LAURA CALDWELL
Fairfield Inn & Suites
Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We booked this hotel Easter weekend and were a little antsy about it as we were not familiar with it. We should not have been!!! It is an excellent hotel, super clean with an extremely nice and courteous staff. All our needs were met and surpassed.

The next night we stayed in a much more expensive and upscale hotel in Savannah. I will state without a doubt that the Fairfield was by far the superior of the two.

I highly recommend!

Room Tip: I can't really say one room is better than another.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This motel is just off of I-95, and very easy to find. It was very clean and comfortable. Our room was very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast bar was excellent and you had choices of hot or cold food. The atmosphere was very pleasing. All of the employees were friendly and did everything to make your stay comfortable. I would highly recommend this motel to travelers in this area and I would definitely stay here again if and when I am in the area. Also, the motel is near shopping centers and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Just off I-95, easy to get to ... hotel clean and well apponted throughout.
Checked in by Ms. Gwen Davis, a real sweetheart ... set the tone for the stay.
The room large, the bed very comfortable.
The bathroom large ... the shower had good pressure.
TV a large flat screen ... many channels to choose from.
WiFi easily accessed and fast.
Breakfast better than the usual stopover ... the dining area neat and clean.
The price very competitive.
All in all worth the stop and worth coming back on another trip through Brunswick.

Room Tip: Just ask Gwen ... my room was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo