Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick
$165
EmbassySuites.com
$112
TripAdvisor
All reviewscoin operated laundryfront deskyogurtmarriott hotelshot oatmealroom was clean and comfortablenight's sleepstay there againparking lotbreakfast buffetstayed one nightgreat stopst simonssimon's islandlong drivestaff was very friendlygwen
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We spent just one night at this hotel while en-route to Florida, and were happy with the service, the cleanliness, the friendly staff, and the breakfast, which includes some hot items, pastries, fruit, cereals, tea, coffee and hot cocoa.

Room Tip: Rooms 216 and 316 are right next to the elevator shaft, might want to avoid them if possible. Rooms 217 and 317 are right across from the elevator exit, while not as noisy as the other two, they're likely to experience high traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LikestoTravel277
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed here for one night in transit from vacation to home. Easy access from I-95, easy access to St. Simons Island, near restaurants and coffee shops and even a mall.
Room was clean, mattress was great. The lobby was very clean and well cared for, and even the pool was clean and free of wet towels and debris. (There weren't any dry towels, so we used our own.)
Breakfast was fresh and decent. I'm never a big fan of hotel coffee (unless it's Starbucks, which it wasn't) so the coffee was just ok.
The front desk at check in could have been nicer and a little more accommodating. When I asked if my reservation request for extra towels in the room had been met, she shrugged her shoulders and said she didn't know, but that the housekeeper was still on our floor and I could ask her for what I needed. The housekeeper was more than helpful. Considering that this isn't a premier Marriott, I wasn't all that put out.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We spent the night here (June 2013) and could not have been more pleased with the service, suite and free breakfast. The breakfast was the best motel food we have had. We will probably return to this motel when we pass this way again. The wifi worked great and everybody was curteous.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are facing the highway and rooms on the north side face away from the highway, but I noticed no problem with our southern exposure with noise, etc.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is an ok hotel, but they need to train the staff in customer service. Our reception was cool and impersonal and then when I asked for a one-hour delay in checking out, I was reminded of when checkout is. Now I am Marriott Rewards Gold and I was treated more like someone who came off the highway and demanded a free room. Not on my return-trip itinerary.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BarefootTom
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stay every year at this hotel at least two or three times. This year we noticed an upgrade on their breakfast which was really nice. Besides their waffle press they have added scrambled eggs and sausages to round out a full breakfast selection. Nice job! The staff is always great, very accommodating and friendly. This is why we always return when in the area.

Room Tip: We like rooms away from elevator and ice machines
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family