“Very Clean and convenient”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Brunswick
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Marmora, New Jersey
“Very Clean and convenient”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Staying here for 2 nights to attend a graduation at FLETC. This hotel is extremely convenient to both I-95 and the surrounding area. We are very impressed by the cleanliness and upkeep of this hotel. Would most definitely recommend it to anyone coming here for FLETC business or if they need a nice safe place to stay off of I-95. Great rates and friendly staff
too! Great beds.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
raleigh, nc
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We spent the night here on our return from Fla. The room was very clean, smelled great and the mattresses very comfortable. Room had a refrigerator, microwave and nice TV. The clerk at check in was very helpful and gave us discounts so room rate was $75. The sink area is a bit small for 2 people but bathroom is very clean and well maintained. The free wifi was fast and reliable.
Breakfast was very good with cold items, fruit,hot oatmeal, pastries and breakfast sandwiches you cook in their microwave.The lady who helped with the breakfast was very helpful.
I highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went to Fairfield Inn because our original hotel (Comfort Suites) had a broken elevator and no rooms on 1st floor available. We had a 94 y.o. grandma with us so had to find another place. Ms. Gwen was super helpful at the Fairfield Inn and welcomed us enthusiastically. We had 2 very spacious rooms. The breakfast was very adequate. Gwen made us feel like we were visiting her home, instead of a hotel. Great value and convenient to restaurants. Would definitely return.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank tennismaven
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is the second time we stayed in this hotel, we really enjoyed it, good breakfast and friendly assistant and the hotel, although it is very close to the I95, is still fairly quiet. The rooms are spacious and well equipped, for travellers on a lengthy stay the extra facility of the in house washer and dryer are an added bonus! We will be in the area again in the fall of 2013 and definitely Will be coming back to this establishment.

Room Tip: All rooms are very well equipped! Higher floors tend to have larger rooms! I could not judge the re...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Estero, Florida
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Driving from Virginia to Florida my wife and I stopped for the night in Brunswick Georgia, we made reservation on the go and Fairfield Inn was the closest to I 95, a skip and a hop from the Interstate. The hotel is absolutely very convenient with great service and I might ad very clean.
They have free breakfast buffet which is convenient when you get up early and ready to hit the road.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Indiana
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

With Hurricane Sandy spitting rain and kids approaching tired meltdown status rapidly, we chose thus hotel fir the 5 of us. Needed two rooms which were available! First hotel I called was Sold Out-always makes me nervous when I hear that. Feels new and clean. Linens and bath are bare bones but adequate. Beds very comfortable. Really nice breakfast with freshly made oatmeal. Usually it is instant. Very warm and welcoming staff who were always smiling and helpful. Would definitely recommend. It us nit luxurious by any means but is clean, comfortable and welcoming.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed October 18, 2012

recent stay, refilled my water bottle and put it in the fridge...well i thought I was at camp..rotten eggs....other than that the hotel is beautifully clean and the breakfast was ready at 6am and well attended to...I asked the mgr. to check on a lost card from my previous stay in fl... but I guess he was too busy to make the call.....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family