“Great Stop!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #27 of 37 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This was the perfect stop for us on our way to FL. It was close to the interstate and had a restaurant close by. The staff on the front desk was wonderful and very helpful. They were able to accommodate us with a downstairs room which was important to us. The room was immaculate with all the conveviences. The decor was well done and everything was in excellent repair. The price was also a bonus. It was a great stay for us.

Room Tip: Roomswith 2 beds seem to be larger.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
QUALITYGA220, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

We are so glad that you did choose our hotel. We value each and every guest and try to make their stay as enjoyable as possible.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Stopped here on my way to Florida as it was conveniently located next to I-95. The room was clean except for an open can of diet coke that was left behind in the refrigerator and was missed by housekeeping. But it was nice to have a fridge in the room and a microwave.

Bed was comfortable which is always a plus in my books. The television was an older large tube type and the volume was distorted which was a little annoying but I was still able to view it well enough.

The hotel is located next to the Toucan Ale House which served a very tasty meal. The waitresses were very friendly and cute. :-)

My room was located on the side of the hotel facing this restaurant and they had a band performing outside which I'm sure didn't bother anyone on the other side of the building but the seemingly never-ending boom boom of the bass got quite annoying after several hours. I'm not an old guy and I like music but after a long day of driving I was in need of a good night of sleep. The music eventually ended and from that point on I had a good restful sleep.

Other than the issues I mentioned it was a pleasant stay. The breakfast was just fine and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to others and I would stay there again...just on the other side of the building.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
QUALITYGA220, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write a review regarding your recent stay at our property. Thank you!!! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back soon and with us again!!. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us about you experiences during your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 912-265-4600.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Convent to highway and restaurant. Within walking distance to restaurant. The toilet ran constantly and the electric outlet for the hair dryer kept tripping the breaker. Breakfast was pretty good though. And the Toucan Ale House next door was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2012

Genereal Manager

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The rooms were very nice, equipped with a safe, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, hair dryer, micro, refridge & TV. Housekeeping was very nice & cooperated at our request to clean our room before we went sight seeing. The lobby was very big, with TV & a deak top computer for guest use. Also, the breakfast was excellent, with several choices & different beverages.

Room Tip: Obtain the hotel/motel discount coupons in the free magazines at most places.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 9, 2011

spacious rooms, well equipped and quiet. sizable pool, free internet & parking, excellent breakfast compared to other inns in price range. can't fault them.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank chrisMiddlengland

Reviewed November 26, 2009

The sink was dirty the walls were scratched and worn. The room was large enough but the motel was not worth $59, maybe if it was cleaner. The pool had leaves in it too. The breakfast was fair at best. There is a new Hampton Inn next door, a much better choice.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
qualityinnbrunswick, owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2010

In November,2009 Hotel were under remodeling . We replaced the carpet of all the guest room and lobby. Refubished the furniture and Paint all interior and exterior. New lobby furniture.

Reviewed October 26, 2009

My daughter and 3 grandchildren and I checked in on the way home from Disney World,10/12/09. I paid 74.00 for the room, paid with my Debit card. The room appeared fairly clean, except for the bathtub and around the toilet. I had paid the extra for a roll-a-way bed for my grandson. It arrived but without any extra sheet or pillow or cover. We made do. The continental breakfast was suppose to be until 9:30 but was pretty much cleaned up when we went at about 9;15, so we missed it. When I was back at home, I noticed my bank account was coming up short., so I looked into it and seems the hotel charged my account for the room cost of 74.00, (which I authorized of course), BUT they then charged $80.00 more, for that same date!! I was shocked, I thought this has to be a mistake! So I called them and explained , thinking they would say it was a mistake and take care of it. No Way! The shocker is: They said they charged my debit because a white blanket was missing from the room! I was loss for words! WHAT? First of all, I am not a thief! We didn't even have enough covers with the roll a way bed, I am appalled! I spoke to the person on the phone at the front desk and all she could say was when the cleaning lady did the room, she said there was a blanket missing. I am waiting to hear from the manager! This has me so upset, not only accuse me of stealing, but how can they just take money out of my account without even as much as a phone call or letter advising me of such situation! My cell pfone number was right on the registration form. I cannot even begin to understand this. I absolutely did not take any blanket or cover or as much as a wash cloth out of that room. I am not a thief and certainly do not need their blankets! If one was missing, they may need to look at some other possibility, and they most definitely need to handle it differently! At the least, I should have been contacted by phone or letter advising me of an 80.00 charge against my account with an explanation. Of course that would mean they would have to call me a thief by phone or mail, but atleast I would know why I was charged and know to deduct it from my account. My account does not have much, and after vacation, it was very low, almost nothing! I saved a long while to take my grandchildren to Disney World, and sacrificed alot on the way. So that 80.00 they stold from my account did effect me. I DID NOT take a blanket from their hotel, infact they didn't have a blanket that I would even want if it were free! This was a VERY BAD HANDLING of a situation and I will never stay at a Quality Inn again! And, this is not over, I want my $ back, and I am, not going to just let this go! I don't have any an answer as to a missing blanket, inless it was on the rolla way bed, which I did close up in the morning, and actually sit it right outside the door, so we would have more room. The cleaning lady was outside and I even got her attention so she would know I moved it there, and she waved and said she would take care of it. I'm not 100% sure, can't remember, but there may have been a blanket on it when I closed it up. I don't know, but I do know that I didn't take one out of that hotel! I don't know how I can proove this, but I will look into it, I am not going to take this lying down! My advise to anyone staying at this motel would be: Do Not use Your Debit Card for payment! And Take Inventory of the entire room when you go in and then have the lady at the desk or someone there to witness, and then when you check out, have that person check it again! And after all that, if its still worth staying there, have a good night sleep.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank patty1858
qualityinnbrunswick, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2010

I would suggest you check the rules and regulation with your check card(Bank who issue the check card). Our recoed indicate we only receive money once .